[OUTDATED][MODLIST] Nandonalt's Mod Central

Started by Nandonalt, January 16, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nandonalt

Nandonalt's Mod Central
This post is outdated and doesn't represent the actual state of the mods. Please don't post on this thread!

This post is designed to be a hub for my mods.
I'll keep this updated and use this thread to post future small mods, which won't need their own threads.

Releases:
(A17) Set-Up Camp v2.0: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Camping Stuff v2.2: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Snowy Trees v1.0: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Pests! v1.0: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Colony Leadership and Teaching v1.2.1: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Tale Log Tab v1.0: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Hunt for Me v1.0: Forums - Steam Workshop
(A16) Visual Addons v1.0: Forums - Steam Workshop

Updates:
-/-

Want to support me and my mods? Check out my patreon page!

faketax

Hello can you add localization files to your mods ? i realy want to translate them into my language because I have a game in Czech and my English is not very good and game not looking good with part czech and part english. Thank you

Nandonalt

DOWNLOAD
Steam Workshop
Dropbox

Screenshots
1 - 2 - 3

Every time something relevant happens on a colony, a "tale" is registered on the save so it can be used on art (like deaths, research, training and so on).
This mod adds a tab to the game window that shows to you every tale recorded on that save.
To avoid performance issues, the log will only update when you open it.

-> Works on existing saves.
-> Using the "filter" text field you can select what will be shown on the tab.
-> "Invert Order" will reverse the list. The default is most recent events first.
-> "Show Colors": if disabled, all tales will be white.

Also, this mod does not change tale recording, so it only shows what the game has recorded.

Credits: Zlatko Najdenovski for the book icon used on the preview.

BlackSmokeDMax

Tale Log Tab looks great! Think this is something a lot of people will appreciate.

cap75

I had a group of cropeaters to join my colony. Is it wai or bug?

A Friend

Neat. Would it be compatible with other mods that add events?
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Senio

Tale Lot Tab looks great!
If you can support events log and weather log better

BlackGyver

I had posted a quick message asking if you'd consider updating the sleeping bag's graphical style, because the old one (which is also in the thumbnail) didn't look too great, and I was about to have a go at it myself when I realized the textures had already been updated! I'd recommend updating the thumbnail with the new ones!

PS: Great mods!

poolday

Hi! Great mod congratulations! Do you think you can merge the Tale Log Tab inside the pre-existing History tab?

Nandonalt

DOWNLOAD
Steam Workshop
Dropbox

Screenshots
1 - 2 - 3 - 4

"Hunt for Me" is a mod that adds the "Hunting" training to tamed animals. REQUIRES A NEW SAVE.
-> Haul training is required.
-> The trained animal will then randomly hunt prey on the map and haul the corpse to the best stockpile.
-> You can toggle hunting on the training tab.
-> Sometimes animals of the same species (if trained) will pack and hunt a bigger animal.
-> Most of the time they'll focus on smaller animals to avoid getting hurt.

NOTES
-> LOAD THIS MOD AFTER EVERY MOD THAT ADDS ANIMALS!
-> This mod makes use of the Harmony library by Pardeike (thanks!). You don't need to download it to use this mod, though (it's included).
-> If you want to uninstall the mod, make sure no animal is hunting on your saves.

Nandonalt

Quote from: poolday on February 08, 2017, 04:04:59 PM
Hi! Great mod congratulations! Do you think you can merge the Tale Log Tab inside the pre-existing History tab?
I didn't do it to avoid any incompatibility issues with other mods.
The log will only show events that triggered the record tale event, so it depends on that.

AngleWyrm

Tried 'Hunt for me' briefly but it wiped out my animals list; the chickens and a tame boar disappeared, leaving only one Husky. After removing the mod those animals re-appeared on the list. Looked a bit like some sort of memory crash, so it might have not been the mod's fault.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Madman666

Really nice addition. Makes wolves a bit better option to compensate for hard training, since they will mostly hunt for their own food. They do tend to accumulate scars from small wildlife though...

Can you make them haul resources to blueprints and frames? It would be so helpful. I know I already asked that question on steam page, but still)) Since they eat so much, they might as well work their furry asses off for it)

Nandonalt

Quote from: AngleWyrm on February 11, 2017, 09:36:10 PM
Tried 'Hunt for me' briefly but it wiped out my animals list; the chickens and a tame boar disappeared, leaving only one Husky. After removing the mod those animals re-appeared on the list. Looked a bit like some sort of memory crash, so it might have not been the mod's fault.

Do you have Animals Tab mod? It was conflicting with my mod, now Fluffly fixed it.

@Madman666: it's something I could look into, but you could suggest it to the Hand me That Brick mod creator, too :)