[OUTDATED][MODLIST] Nandonalt's Mod Central

Started by Nandonalt, January 16, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lethe

Hunting Mod 1.0 breaks the animal tab. It tosses exception out of range errors and causes the tab to not work at all. I'm talking about the vanilla animal tab from the core a16, not Fluffy's mod. I then tried Fluffy's Animal Tab in case it just wasn't detouring stuff nicely for vanilla (I thought it might play nicer with hugs) but no. I still have a broken animal tab when this mod is enabled; both vanilla animal tab (which is what I tried it on first) and the latest version of Fluffy's Animal Tab freshly downloaded directly from his github repo.

I did load it after any and all mods that added animals. I am running 16.1393. I have the lastest HugsLib (2.4.2). I did try placing it in various places in my order to see if that'd help, including at the end [but before epoe]. Nada. I have tried completely closing rimworld and relaunching it. I tried reloading a save, making a newer save with it installed, then load that new save (just in case it only produces these errors the first time after it was installed). Nope.

Pics of some of the errors (1 Vanilla shown, 4 fluffy's AT errors): http://imgur.com/a/DPujA

Pastebin of 3 Vanilla errors: http://pastebin.com/2Kh7RR4x

Current mod load: http://pastebin.com/b3gSr1Zs                 
All mods are up to date except for Hospitality [running  1.16e, not 1.16f]. I also haven't changed the target version on anything to force compat.

Perhaps it plays better with a completely new colony, but I didn't check. If it's just old colonies it's problematic for it's worth mentioning it requires a new save in the description.

Edit: Just noticed I forgot to paste this other Vanilla error into the earlier pastebin: http://pastebin.com/gsL6fMMH

Nandonalt

DOWNLOAD
Steam Workshop
Dropbox

Screenshots
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 (.gif)

A set of misc mods by me. A new save is not required.

Sometimes I think of small additions to the game that would take too much time to make just one mod for it, so I decided to create a small pack.
Most of these features can be disabled on the mod settings (see screenshot).

-> Cold Fog and "Ice Layer": when a room goes below 0C temperature, it'll slowly emit a effect that resembles the cold fog present in freezers. Also, a layer of ice will be created just above the floor.
-> Water puddles: rain will form water puddles on the map which will dry when it's not raining. Water is easily spreaded by pawns. Does not affect anything but cleanliness/beauty of the area that it's on.
-> Cloudy Weather: new weather overlay, very slightly affects accuracy and wind speed.
-> Billiard cues: pawns will wield cues when playing billiards.

NOTES
-> This mod makes use of the Harmony library by Pardeike (thanks!). You don't need to download it to use this mod, though (it's included).

Madman666

I don't understand only one thing - why the hell big T didn't hire you for RW team, man? Your ideas are brilliant!)

I am still silently praying for animals hauling resources to blueprints and frames

Der Failer

Got an exception with your mod and Reverse Commands!. Both alone work fine but together:
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for ReverseCommands.Main ---> System.InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.PawnPathPool:GetEmptyPawnPath_Patch0 (object): IL_0002: stloc.2   

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.RuntimeMethodHandle:GetFunctionPointer (intptr)
  at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.GetFunctionPointer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MonoInternals.GetCodeInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method, System.Int64& start) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.Memory.GetMethodStart (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__5_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ReverseCommands.Main..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__6F8 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Log
If the load order is changed so that RC loads before NVA, all seems fine.

Another error occurs with Hatti's Cleanig Area
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Nandonalt_VisualAddons.HarmonyPatches ---> System.ArgumentException: Object type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Harmony.Patch] cannot be converted to target type: Harmony.Patch[]
Parameter name: val
  at System.Reflection.MonoField.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object val, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.FieldInfo.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectRecord.SetMemberValue (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager manager, System.Reflection.MemberInfo member, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.FixupRecord.FixupImpl (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.BaseFixupRecord.DoFixup (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager manager, Boolean strict) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectRecord.DoFixups (Boolean asContainer, System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager manager, Boolean strict) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.RegisterObjectInternal (System.Object obj, System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectRecord record) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.RegisterObject (System.Object obj, Int64 objectID, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo info, Int64 idOfContainingObj, System.Reflection.MemberInfo member, System.Int32[] arrayIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.RegisterObject (Int64 objectId, System.Object objectInstance, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo info, Int64 parentObjectId, System.Reflection.MemberInfo parentObjectMemeber, System.Int32[] indices) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadNextObject (System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObjectGraph (BinaryElement elem, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, Boolean readHeaders, System.Object& result, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Header[]& headers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.NoCheckDeserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchInfoSerialization.Deserialize (System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__5_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nandonalt_VisualAddons.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Log
Changing the load order doesn't to fix it.

I original intended to post on RC's threat, but both occur only when NVA is active.

katherineironfist

I just encountered a big problem with this mod.

With it enabled, I encounter extremely heavy performance issues, even on my high end PC.
Then again I have many many mods enabled, but once I disabled this mod, everything ran fine again.

Canute

Since this thread got serveral mods, you should name the mod you mention.

And did you encounter any errors/warning (enable dev. mode at the option and open the dev. log).

katherineironfist

Quote from: Canute on March 08, 2017, 02:41:33 AM
Since this thread got serveral mods, you should name the mod you mention.

And did you encounter any errors/warning (enable dev. mode at the option and open the dev. log).

Apologies.

I am referring to the visual addons mod. the other mods are great, and I love them.
and no, I didn't get any errors when running it. the game was just extremely slow, even at 1x speed.

Hayden

Is there a way to disable the visual addons mod from existing saves?

Jdalt40

Tenshi~Akari

Wanted to try out N.V.A., but this popped up:

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Nandonalt_VisualAddons.HarmonyPatches ---> System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Field "processors" not found in class Harmony.PatchInfo
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadTypeMetadata (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, Boolean isRuntimeObject, Boolean hasTypeInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObjectInstance (System.IO.BinaryReader reader, Boolean isRuntimeObject, Boolean hasTypeInfo, System.Int64& objectId, System.Object& value, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo& info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObject (BinaryElement element, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Int64& objectId, System.Object& value, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo& info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObject (BinaryElement element, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, System.Int64& objectId, System.Object& value, System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo& info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadNextObject (BinaryElement element, System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ReadObjectGraph (BinaryElement elem, System.IO.BinaryReader reader, Boolean readHeaders, System.Object& result, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Header[]& headers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.NoCheckDeserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchInfoSerialization.Deserialize (System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__6_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nandonalt_VisualAddons.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Hope this is a quick fix, your camping items/set-up camp/snowy trees mods are already VERY much an active part of my gameplay experience, I would love to try this one out.  :D

KKobayashi

Can you make an alternate without harmony? harmony conflicts with some other mods

Nandonalt

Quote from: KKobayashi on April 07, 2017, 01:37:52 AM
Can you make an alternate without harmony? harmony conflicts with some other mods
I use harmony to do stuff that I couldn't do without it, so that's not possible, sorry.

--
Guys, I'm a little busy with some IRL stuff, college mainly. I'm taking a break from modding, but it's only temporary. 

Madman666

Quote from: Nandonalt on April 11, 2017, 01:12:05 AM
Guys, I'm a little busy with some IRL stuff, college mainly. I'm taking a break from modding, but it's only temporary.

Hey, good luck on your college stuff, Nandonalt! Take care, man) We'll wait patiently until you get back to us again))

Dr_Zhivago

Found a bug with N.V.A., not sure what the cause is. It happens when Ice forms indoors, and then the indoor area is opened/connected to "outdoors" or a larger heated room. Basically ice is forming, and not melting when introduced to higher temperatures.

Here's a picture of ice that has stayed to demonstrate what I mean:
http://imgur.com/a/ITZBu

DariusWolfe

Since Nandonalt has now stated that he's taking a break, A17 updates may take a while. I'm going to try out some of the mods that I've got when I get home, and see if they work/break the game. I'll report back; It's possible that (at least some of) the mods will work fine; I've been able to use Skullywag's lighting mod without problems so far.