Casandra gives the worst colonists

Started by highlander345, December 17, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlander345

This is Schworer, he is literally the worst spacer to crash into my early farm plot.

Schworer is the worst, he has five days to live at most.

I had neither the materials nor want to make luciferium in a colony with colonist's that have chemical fascination, I took the luciferium, put it in a room with no doors and sold it to the next traders.

Schworer made a nice hat though.
-Highlander

SurvivoroftheNoobs

This would be considered a blessing in my colony. A fresh corpse ripe with organs delivered right to you. And a source of emergency food.....But in terms of a colonist ya he's shit. I wouldn't touch Luciferium needs with a 50ft pole.

highlander345

ahhh, never even thought about organs noooooo,
I kinda panicked as I have a colonist with a chemical fascination and goes on a binge whenever any drug is made or lands from a cargo pod.
Had to chase him down after a pod of flake landed on the otherside of the large map and he ran off after it

Sola

Two tiers of construction jobs.  One for expensive/quality items, and one for walls/floors/etc.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28669.0

NikodeemusA

Wow these people are sad, I wish that my colony could get these people tho, need meat to feed the cannibals!

Drathmourn

Why is everyone a bloody cannibal these days?? Seriously guys you can survive on farming!

highlander345

I usually farm and just accidentally forget to rescue some of the pods that are terrible, although it is a real pain when someone with no skills arrives and goes "Oh hey, I live here now".

cmitc1

Quote from: Sola on December 19, 2016, 05:30:05 PM
Natalya was pretty bad.

atleast that one has the potential to become a great crafter =P

highlander345

Potentially they could be a great crafter, but you need the worlds best colony as Too smart and Very neurotic will put their break at like 50%

FridayBiology

Give your meat shields pila weapons and then selectively target those recruits...er...raiders yes raiders.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

dv

Quote from: highlander345 on December 23, 2016, 05:31:33 PM
I usually farm and just accidentally forget to rescue some of the pods that are terrible, although it is a real pain when someone with no skills arrives and goes "Oh hey, I live here now".

That's when they get their useful bits harvested, arrested, executed, and turned into dog food and hats.

I reroll my beginning 3 for psychopath/cannibal/sanguine. If you can't keep up, you're hats.

Grishnerf

if you think you got bad colonists you need to meet Trudy.  ;D

Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist