[A17] Rectangular Brewing + Plain Tool Cabinet

Started by SuedKAT, June 05, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuedKAT

Rectangular Brewing

Description:
This mod adds a rectangular brewing table/stand which aims to make the designing of a nice kitchen easier. I've also added in new stuff categories (Stony, Metallic, Woody) meaning you now can make your brewing table/stand out of new materials and more importantly in new colors.

DOWNLOAD

Backstory:
I've been playing the game for quite a while now and quite a few mods have become "must have" for me. One of these mods are Cupro's Drinks which adds the ability to brew sodas, coffee, and new types of alcohol thus adding a lot of recipes to the brewing table/stand. Another is More Furniture, which adds chairs, tables, plant pots, bedroom objects, floor colors, and more misc stuff, however it also adds kitchen counters. This meant that to build a "nice" kitchen (in my opinion) I needed more than one brewing stand and since I was keen on using the kitchen counters the odd shape on one of the corners of the standard brewing table/stand made it difficult to create something I was satisfied with.

Credits:
cuproPanda for creating the graphics when I cried in the forums for it! A huge thanks from a happy builder!

Notes:
Apart from some small tinkering this is the first time I've ever "made" something in terms of mods for Rimworld, so any feedback, bugs, etc are more than welcome

Regards
SuedKAT

SuedKAT

Plain Tool Cabinet

Description:
This mod removes the drawers from one side of the tool cabinet making it look a bit neater when placed next to a wall. I've also added in new stuff categories (Stony, Metallic, Woody) meaning you now can make your tool cabinet out of new materials and more importantly in new colors.

DOWNLOAD

Backstory:
Due to how I design my work areas most of my tool cabinets are facing a wall, which means I end up with drawers facing towards the wall which I don't find that realistic. This fact have annoyed me for a long time now, so I finally made a small fix to be able to once again watch my colonists slave away with their work with joy!

Notes:
Apart from some small tinkering this is the first time I've ever "made" something in terms of mods for Rimworld, so any feedback, bugs, etc are more than welcome

Regards
SuedKAT

Cabdono

Finally no more ugly green cabinets, thank you c:

kaptain_kavern