[A17]Additional Traits (2.2) (6/24/2017) STEAM + GITHUB

Started by etoire, January 17, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMeiriona

Is this compatible with romance diversified/prepare for romance? I would THINK so, but I want to be sure.

Trigon

Quote from: MsMeiriona on February 06, 2017, 07:02:03 PM
Is this compatible with romance diversified/prepare for romance? I would THINK so, but I want to be sure.
Ive been playing with those mods and encountered zero issues. So you should be good to run both. I don't think mod order matters.

Autocthon

Sadly I didn't get back into Rimworld until after the gods and heroes traits were removed. Could you possibly release them in an addon?

So I found the old version with the heroes and god traits on Steam and modified it for my own use, stripping out the traits that are already present in this version so as to avoid any conflicts or duplicate traits. It was surprisingly easy so If anyone is missing the gods and heroes traits it's not hard to whip up a version that will work with this version.

Swenzi

Hi, I updated your mod it's available now at:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946944965

I was wondering if I could have permission to also update your heroic and godly traits mod?
Also if you would like the to update this mod to A17, I can send you the code I modified so you can host it on this page and the forum.

tgbps4

Quote from: Swenzi on June 14, 2017, 05:29:26 PM
Hi, I updated your mod it's available now at:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946944965

I was wondering if I could have permission to also update your heroic and godly traits mod?
Also if you would like the to update this mod to A17, I can send you the code I modified so you can host it on this page and the forum.

Is there any possibility that you could add an external link for us non-steam users?
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

etoire

Hip hip for Swenzi, who was willing to update the mod in my stead. I've made the relevant changes to the Ludeon and Steam postings linking to your updated mod.

You also have my full consent and go-ahead to update the Gods and Heroes update.

See your message box for a suggestion when doing so.