Previous topic - Next topic

undereastern

Requires

Hugslib
Humanoid Alien Races Framework
Jecstool

Tear Enemies, *Rape* that Furries, Eat Humans

Lizardman has come.

This mod adds a playable lizardman race, Medieval Lizardman kingdoms, their equipments and a new scenario.
Lizardman have superior physical powers than regular human race. Their claws are as strong as that of grizzly bear and as smart as *a little bit dull* human. They can even eat raw human corpses without any penalties.
However, the fact that they are carnivorous and cold-blooded animals can be hurdles to them.
For their own scenario, you should escape from the collapsing planet using the Artifact of lizardman ancestors. After 7 years, the planet will be destroyed.
Play Fun!

* They are not a kind of space reptilian.
* They are not Dragonborn. So please don't ask me make them use breath weapon.
* Please do not make your humans wear apparels designed for lizardman. Think that you don't wear your puppy's clothes although you can wear it.
* If you want lizardman on Carnosaurs - Install Giddy-up and Dinosauria.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/c15rp4x9n194hh9/Lizardman2.zip

Steam workshop link : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1380836542

Combat Extended compatibility patch : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6e4v1ey0i1eod0k/LizardmanCE2.zip

Jackalvin

Thank God. One new race that isn't furry, no offense to all those mods.
Thanks
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

DiamondBorne

Well, snakeskins are in high demand on my planet so...  8)

Black humor aside. I have some superficial critics against the artstyle, it doesn't fit Rimworld much. There're no need for gaping mouth with sharp teeth (It turns into a blurry bunch of pixels from afar) or those jagged spike and horns. Just round them up, make them cute, make them minimum.

undereastern

Quote from: DiamondBorne on May 08, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Well, snakeskins are in high demand on my planet so...  8)

Black humor aside. I have some superficial critics against the artstyle, it doesn't fit Rimworld much. There're no need for gaping mouth with sharp teeth (It turns into a blurry bunch of pixels from afar) or those jagged spike and horns. Just round them up, make them cute, make them minimum.

Good points. I tried shutting up their mouth and (unlike my thought) it did not neither weird nor too cute. But spikes and horns are necessary

Kubouch

I think they look pretty cool. A few points:

• The color seems too bright IMO. The whole RimWorld color scheme is kinda "blah". Toning down the aggressive turquoise would help it fit into the game more.
  • What are the color straps on them? Not sure if it's a part of some equipment or a body texture. They don't look that good IMO. Maybe they could be removed altogether and make more skin colors (like human's white-brown scale) in the green-turquoise-blue scale instead.
  • How about including more body types (like humans have slim/fat/normal/muscular)?
  • There could be less horns but bigger so they are more distinguishable from afar. Hard to tell without trying.
  • It would be nice to actually disable the possibility of wearing human apparel by lizards (and vice versa) but I'm not sure whether it's possible.
  • That machette (first picture, leftmost lizardman) kinda looks like a small cannon. It would be cool to have a cannon like that.
But I like it oterwise. Apparently enough to even write a post here after ages of inactivity :-D.

Jaredmatt200

Will it work with the EPOE mod alot of different creature and animal factions are arising, which are awesome and great to use for example, the planet of the apes, but only a couple of them actually have that EPOE patch which is extremely useful.

RyanRim

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

CrazyMalk

Maybe, if it's not that much of a problem, you could look into another race mods, like the "RimWorld of The Apes" one. I'm pretty sure it has a feature that prevents human pawns from wearing monkey clothes and monkeys from wearing human clothes.

Modraneth