Forestfey's Modley Trading Outpost (collective thread)

Started by forestfey, January 21, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forestfey

whooops, thx for the notice xD
should be allright again now!
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
funkelt durch den Schleier.
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Sparkles through the veil.
Unfolding inwards

Khadi

Dropbox link to "A Dog said" for Smilodon is hidden :c

forestfey

Whoopsie! That one must have slipped through my optical mesh when I was updating the other links. Now it should be working again :)

I'm just sad the preview pictures don't work anymore, either... Ah well, I guess I have to upload them somewhere else then^^

EDIT: Preview pictures have been updated, too. Behold!
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

onerous1

Thanks for updating the german shepherd mods. Though you probably want to change the thread title to indicate that there are A17 updates. I didn't realize there were updates until I did a forum search.

forestfey

links for B18 versions of (most of) my mods have been made available. Have fun!
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

Harry_Dicks

These look pretty great. I'm excited to try them out next run. Thanks for the great work!

Kori

forestfey

I would love to, and I'm communicating with dismarzero about it, because with the last changes (at least I know of) the whole canning-table mechanic is different and I can not simply add new recipes... so, I'd like to, but I can't at the moment, not on my own. Sorry about that... (I miss my "deluxe dogfood", too!)

EDIT: apparently, OBVIOUSLY the old canning table is back, too. Gonna update tonight when I'm back from the gym. Sorry for the confusion!
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

Kori

forestfey

...now that's what I call an eager space cowboy :D (Screenshot of the HANZ trading-empire or didn't happen!!!)
Update finished, 2 download-links available to your liking. Please mind the changed mod-requirements. Have fun <3
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

Harry_Dicks

QuoteNew textures: Expect mythical wolfes! (Coop with Xen)

Any info on how that's coming along? How long has that been in the works? This sounds like it's right up my alley. I love some new animal textures, but I would really, really love some more "special" looking animals. Maybe some super rare mythical animals that you might be lucky to even see once every game or something. If possible, give them a unique ability or trait or something too for added awesomeness.

Kori

Quote from: forestfey on February 05, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
...now that's what I call an eager space cowboy :D (Screenshot of the HANZ trading-empire or didn't happen!!!)
Update finished, 2 download-links available to your liking. Please mind the changed mod-requirements. Have fun <3

Yay! Thank you! When I'm back home and found out how to post screenshots I will try to add one.

forestfey

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 05, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
QuoteNew textures: Expect mythical wolfes! (Coop with Xen)

Any info on how that's coming along? How long has that been in the works? This sounds like it's right up my alley. I love some new animal textures, but I would really, really love some more "special" looking animals. Maybe some super rare mythical animals that you might be lucky to even see once every game or something. If possible, give them a unique ability or trait or something too for added awesomeness.

Yes, the new textures for the spirit wolves have been implemented, but I could only find a steam-link for it... I see what I can do
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

Harry_Dicks

I think I've got them now. I downloaded the Animal Collab Project, and deleted everything else in there except spirit wolves and dire wolves. Your mod has the special event for spirit wolves, yeah? I haven't gotten to the event, yet, but I did see there was one. Also, I love the textures for both the male and female spirit wolves. It will be perfect as a companion for my ranger, the new class in TMagic! ;D

forestfey

My creature mods, including the "A dog said..." patches have been updated to B19. Working on "canned delights, but that might take a while. Will notify if that one is updated, too. Have fun!
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards