Animals chow raspberry/agave down to 8% [resolved by Notfood]

Started by Rhyssia, January 21, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhyssia

So, I was wondering if anyone had some insight into this or might be able to point me in a better direction.

Using Hardcore SK with just the core,CR, and core_SK mod folders I narrowed down where my problem kinda is.

My issue, is that animals, tamed or wild will keep eating raspberry bushes down to 8%, then when the plant grows back to 8.1% or greater any plant eating animal will run up to it and eat that 0.1% and treat it as a full meal.

-edit-
Seems they will even chew on the 8% grown raspberry bush then go about their business.
I was wondering if this was some XML value or if it's a behavior modified by the Assembly.

Would anyone happen to know where I might begin looking? (I tried ripping out a few of the folders from Core_SK, and the issue resolved it's self which makes me think it *could* be xml related.)

-edit 2-
Figured out why it doesn't drop below 8% at least (JobDriver_Ingest will keep setting it to that if it drops below)

-edit 3-
Oooook
So anyone with better knowledge than me...

(!base.IsCrop ? this.growthInt >= this.def.plant.harvestMinGrowth : true);

If_Condition_True, will it run that operation or will it just always return that this.growthInt is always equal/greater than this.def.plant.harvestMinGrowth?
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!