Alpha 16 Data Spreadsheet

Started by Elysium, January 21, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysium

A friend of mine wanted to compile accurate and up to date data for various items in the game with various calculations included.  See tabs at the bottom for different categories.  This was originally for personal use but they figure someone else could use the data as well.  There may be more added in the near future so feel free to bookmark it and check back if you find this useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16bHSUlr3UuIz8sxcdVNcVMXTIllIphxOzMaxPiYvXm0/edit#gid=1703133856

Note: While much of this data is on the wiki, the wiki is missing some of it, as well as being incorrect in places.

carbon

At a glance, this is very nicely done.

My thanks to you and your friend.

Stormfox

Nice effort. I love such tables. It is a tad hard to read in that wall of text megatable, though, but that comes with the nature of a google doc like this.

Really nifty would be a little tool that pulled those infos right from the data files into a database, either as a small standalone program for end users, or as a webpage. That way it would be easier to read and always up to date.

AN7AG0NIS7

Much appreciated! After looking at that, I guess I should start building furniture out of silver instead of wood. Silver is much easier to get in my 5 year old tundra colony.

Elysium

It is good to see some find it useful.  Status, food and guns have been added but it is still a WIP.  There are multiple tabs at the bottom in case anyone has missed it.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Elysium on January 21, 2017, 08:44:55 PM
Note: While much of this data is on the wiki, the wiki is missing some of it, as well as being incorrect in places.

This sounds like a great reason to put this info on the wiki instead of a linked spreadsheet =) Then just link the new/updated wiki page(s).