Political Standpoints?

Started by LouisTBR, January 23, 2017, 11:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is you guys' opinion on the USA Govt?

Support Trump 100%
6 (12.8%)
Support Trump but not all of his Ideals
7 (14.9%)
Support(ed) Hillary
4 (8.5%)
Support(ed) Bernie
8 (17%)
Hate Trump
6 (12.8%)
Wish Obama could run again
3 (6.4%)
Frickin' Anarchy, duuuuude!
3 (6.4%)
Unable To Vote
7 (14.9%)
Didn't vote
3 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

mumblemumble

I supported trump, but didn't vote because I live in a liberal state.

I can't stand the political correctness, taboo, refusal to hear criticism / defenses, and its one of the bigger issues I supported him, because I'm sick and tired of the idea that discussions of "certain" things should be shut down.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Fluffy (l2032)

so now you have a president who literally shouts down journalists when they ask him questions he doesn't like. Congrats.

RickyMartini

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 28, 2017, 06:16:48 AM
so now you have a president who literally shouts down journalists when they ask him questions he doesn't like. Congrats.

Word. The US elected the most safe-spacy president in history.

mattig89ch

That's democracy in a nutshell.

You don't always get the good people ruling.

mumblemumble

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 28, 2017, 06:16:48 AM
Hes nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be.

And even if he was, I'd rather be forced to not question 1 man (snip)...

Edit by moderator: Thread hijack prevention

....Than be censored otherwise   ::)
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

BetaSpectre

Trump is helping some aspects of the economy alot, but it's most likely short term.
But he's not helping for the right reasons, he's just making corrupt officials realize that if they don't clean up their act we might start nuclear war.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mumblemumble

QuoteShort term
You mean short as in before, or AFTER he leaves office?

I can see democrats messing up what he did, once he leaves...
QuoteRight reasons
What?
Quotewar
Hilary wanted a war with Russia... I think if a war starts, Donald wont be the one declaring it..

-----

BetaSpectre

Quote from: mumblemumble on March 09, 2017, 09:39:43 PM
QuoteShort term
You mean short as in before, or AFTER he leaves office?

QuoteRight reasons
What?
Quotewar
Hilary wanted a war with Russia... I think if a war starts, Donald wont be the one declaring it..
Before he leaves office withing two years we might see some political mess up with say Iran. Or an escalation in the middle east. By war I mean a situation with either Russia or India. Donald won't be the one declaring it, but his actions could tip the scales in other nations declaring it on us or our proxies in NATO defacto dragging us along too.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mumblemumble

2 years? So you think an assassination or impeachment will happen?

I hope not

if Iran itself, declares war over something like this well, it will be bad, and I'm annoyed that nobody is bringing up the response, or lack their of, to isis, and the Israels response to gaza strip, and all that.

Middle east has been a battleground for a VERY long time, and what would be best is to fuck off and worry about AMERICAS intrests, and not Israels. They have enough military tech they can hold their own...

-----

RickyMartini

Quote from: mumblemumble on March 09, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

Well, depending on what Trump will do, the next president might have to save and revert whatever Trump messed up.

mumblemumble

Well, considering I don't trust MSM at all, the fact almost all of them seem to hate trump makes me confident hes doing something right  :)

Who knows, maybe he can remove sexuality out or politics.. ..but thats a MASSIVE pipe dream

-----

Kegereneku

Trump removing "sexuality from politic" ?
Taking that phrase in a global way, I'll quote a great sage of the internet by saying : "lol"

The Troll in Chief said (among other) that women should dress "womanly" on the jobs (this is probably a matter of time before he drop more absurdity like "enforcing gender-role" to distract the press). To drive the irony even further Trump's daughter have a business making business suit (advertised by Trump presidency).
So as a pipe dream I think this one would cross into alternate reality (but hey! Don't trust this "Fake-reality" of ours).

There's waayyyyyy too much to say about him, so I'll just shorten to this :
- He isn't a wannabe dictator, he isn't stupid enough for that, but he's an egocentric plutocrat with little grasp about ethic.
- He's unlikely to start a war, he's however clearly going to monetize the risk of a war. He can't protect Defense Manufacturers lobbies jobs if there's no threats to build army for. If the US wasn't bound to defend allies you can wonder if Trump would without being paid for that (or risking impeachment over that).
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mumblemumble

When I say sex, I mean peoples sexual choices, like who they fuck, being premiscuous, and if they cross dress, ect... These are choices, and not exactly productive choices, yet are politically protected, because raisins.

Things like dressing womanly, for a woman, well.. Theres benefits to such, in society. Old days were nice, when men were men, women were women. And this is the fine distinguishment : choice shouldn't be protected, if you make dumb choices. Not from criticism, at least.

TL;DR : Theres freedom of choice, but don't be shocked if people dislike you, or treat you different due to choice.

Quotelittle grasp on ethic
I'd say he just doesn't have a filter.

Theres a BIG difference between being a prick, and having no ethics. I'm very similar, in that I don't care if I offend folks, but, have ethics.

Quotemonetize risk
Isn't this any president, pretty much? Especially if conflict it on the horizon (it was before he was elected) why not prepare?

Also, reminder obama killed tons of people during his administration, via drones alone.

-----

ChuggingClorox

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 23, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
Voting is for whitey. I won't participate in The Man's system.
I hate politics  >:(

lol that is the single most asinine post i have ever seen in regards to politics. If you were trolling then please let me know because if you weren't you seem to be very uneducated towards the actual importance of voting as it has nothing to do with the color of your skin despite what you probably assume is popular opinion.