[A16] The Ferret Business mods

Started by Caigan, January 23, 2017, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caigan

The Ferret Business Mods

Welcome, one and all, to The Ferret Business. This thread will cover the variety of mods (only one to start with for now!) under the [TFB] tag.

Current Version : 1.1.2
Steam Version | Download via Drive

An Advertisement from The Ferret Business...
QuoteAnimal Pajamas for all your Colonist's needs! Keeps you warm in the winter, looks cute and stylish, and will make you the envy of all the other factions!

Animal Kigurumi Party adds two new production tables and a small variety of Kigurumis, Japanese animal onesies/pajamas, for your colonists to wear.

Kigurumi Crafting Research
Required to unlock the Kigu Worktable. Requires Complex Clothing research first.

Kigu Worktable
Where all Kigus are made. Comes in two styles : Basic and Electric. Can be built with a variety of materials like most Production tables.

Kigurumis
Kigus are divided into two parts : a Hood and a Body. They provide protection against the cold and a very minor amount of armor (they are, afterall, mostly cloth)

Each animal has two kinds of kigus you can make : Normal or Tinted. Normal requires Cloth, while Tinted can take any Fabric or Leather as material, and will be colored with that material's tint.

Current Kigus

• Red Panda
  • Ferret
  • Dragon
Coming Soon!

New Items and Changes

• Armor Kigu Workbench and Armored Kigu / Power Kigu
  • MAYBE : Animal Tribe Faction
  • Clean up Red Panda hood graphics
Planned Kigus

• Tiger
  • Raccoon
  • Fox / Wolf
  • Lion
  • Various Birds
  • Mouse / Rat
  • Many Other Ideas
SUGGESTED COMPANION MODS
CHANGELOG

CHANGED : Kigu Pajamas now have a market value of 280
CHANGED : Kigu Hoods now have a market value of 70
CHANGED : Kigu Pajamas and Hoods commonality changed from 0.2 to 0.05

NOTE : These three changes should make Kigus a lot less common occurance as raider/trader wear.

ADDED: Tails to all Kigu front images.

ADDED : Dragon Kigu

Initial Release
ADDED : Kigu Research
ADDED : Basic Kigu Worktable
ADDED : Electric Kigu Worktable
ADDED : Red Panda Kigu
ADDED : Ferret Kigu

---------------------------

INSTALLING MODS
Go to RimWorld/Mods/ folder
Delete the folder for the mod (IF updating)
Download and unzip the mod to the RimWorld/Mods folder
Activate the mod in the in-game menu, then restart the game

LICENSE STUFF
Feel free to use this in modpacks, or make derivative works.

MOD TEAM
Caigan (graphics, code)
Erdenshire (poking stick handler)

LINKS AND STUFF
The Ferret Business Minecraft Modpack

Joshwoo70

Boop! Thanks fpr the mods caigan XD

Serpyderpy

This is one super cute mod, made even more adorable with the child mod installed at the same time. Thank you for this!

Caigan

1.1.2 CHANGELOG
CHANGED : Kigu Pajamas now have a market value of 280
CHANGED : Kigu Hoods now have a market value of 70
CHANGED : Kigu Pajamas and Hoods commonality changed from 0.2 to 0.05

NOTE : These three changes should make Kigus a lot less common occurance as raider/trader wear.

The next update will take a bit longer, as I'm working out how I want the armored kigus to look. I have some ideas, but translating them to the style of RimWorld will take some doing.

mabor0shi

Saw your post in the announcement thread and I had to see the footie pajamas. I was so surprised, I can't believe how cute they are! Question: commonality only affects how often visitors have something? If so, why don't you set it to 0?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Caigan

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 26, 2017, 11:13:14 PM
Saw your post in the announcement thread and I had to see the footie pajamas. I was so surprised, I can't believe how cute they are! Question: commonality only affects how often visitors have something? If so, why don't you set it to 0?

I'd like them to have a chance of showing up and not be craft/trade only. The numbers need slight more tweaking I think.

popster99

Huh minecraft modpack maker starts making rimworld mods interesting