Error on loading save(modded)(error seems to do nothing, but still asking)

Started by Deathawaits4, January 24, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathawaits4

Hei, so everytime i load a save i get this error instantly after i load and every time a "dark young" from cosmic horrors mod spawns. I dont know why the error comes up, but it seems he cant load some kind of texture. This error just occured randomly and persisted. Also to note, that the "dark young" spawns completely normal, does exactly what it should do and the texture looks normal.

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Pawn/CosmicHorrors/CallOfCthulhu_DarkYoungPack, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color)
RW_FacialStuff.Detouring._PawnGraphicSet:ResolveAllGraphics()
Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker:<RecalculateLifeStageIndex>m__7C6()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I dont like error messages in my game (i already fixed 4, this is the last one). Anyone have an idea? already reinstalled the mod, looked for missing textures, errors in xml, cant find any.

milon

1. Please post your full mod order
2. Please post your log file (see link in my sig)
3. What OS are you running? Are you playing Steam or non-Steam?
4. Moving to Mod Bugs since it's likely a mod issue

Deathawaits4

https://github.com/Deathawaits4/Bug/blob/master/.gitignore

this is my log, but how can i see my mod load order? i know i can see it ingame, but is there some way to copy paste it? I dont think you guys could do much with the workshop numbers..

Jamestec

I think your mod load order can be extracted from that log, line starting at 365.

Otherwise it's listed at (... is your PC username):
C:\Users\ ... \AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config\ModsConfig.xml
but gives unfriendly names for steam workshop mods.

You can extract a more friendly list using a save file. Save files are located at (for A16):
C:\Users\ ... \AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Saves
Open the save with your favourite text editor and the list should be near the beginning under <modNames> (which is after <modIds>).

With the error itself, I had a similar error when I was playing A15, however it was not 100% reproducible: it would only sometimes appear even when I kept loading the same save. I would just ignore this error.

You do have an error with Stats_Pawns_WorkMedical.xml at line 337:
Exception reading Stats_Pawns_WorkMedical.xml as XML: System.Xml.XmlException: 'li' is expected  Line 112, position 8.

Deathawaits4

Yea, also i have an error when loading a save and a dead "asari" from the asari mod lies on the ground, telling me he cant find the head texture, and they all lay there headless. The medical error.. i get it sometimes, i have no clue how to fix that tho and i dont know what it does.

skullywag

Go log this on the Cthulu mod thread, based on this:

CallOfCthulhu_DarkYoungPack somethings up with it. It could be a conflict with RW_FacialStuff, they probably already know about it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?