Unable to joy

Started by Snow445, January 24, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow445

So for the past month I have been having this issues where my colonists can not joy. No matter what they simply can not. Like locked in a vault with nothing to do but joy and they will go idle even with 24 hours a day set to joy.
The only exception to this is research, and that seems to be irrelevant of passion in it. Plus when they are done their joy drops to nothing immediately when they finish. i am currently running mods. But I have tried it on a test map with no mods and same exact issue (excluding prepare carefully).
Also during my test I had an error log out the mechanoid hole. I have attached it. Anyone got any idea's of how to fix it?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Calahan

Can you please post your full log file as an attachment, and not just a screenshot of the in-game log. As the actual log file contain a lot more information. Details on where to find your log file can be found in the following thread (see #6): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

It would also help for you to post a save game file where this problem is occurring so that others can check it. If you compress your save using a utility such as WinRAR or 7zip, then you might be able to post it as an attachment (600kb limit). Failing that you can use a third party service such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Mega, Zippyshare, or Media Fire, to host the file, and then post the download link.

Snow445

uhh Well thank you for showing me that which has now led me to what may be an even bigger problem. The log file is 23 gigs....

AHH i think I fixed it, It was prepare carefully interacting in a werid way with romance diversified. Even though only one of them was loaded.

So what it looks like happend is every-time someone went to go get joy they checked with a unloaded mod which said no so every tick they tried it again. I am going to uninstall my game and reinstall it. Try deleting both and mods and see if that fixes it.....

Calahan

Please report back on whether you get this fixed (as if you do it might be useful info for others who might encounter the same issue). Plus seeing as how this sounds like a mod issue, I shall move it to mod bugs.

Quote from: Snow445 on January 24, 2017, 11:54:48 AM
The log file is 23 gigs....
Gigs? As in Gb's? I'll assume you mean Mb's, which in itself is an insane size for a log file. Since 23Gb's would surely crash the game/system due to writing a file that large while playing.