2 Things (sound notification + nutrient paste meal priority)

Started by KingKnee, January 30, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingKnee

Hey all.

1. I think there should be a cooldown on sound feedback. If a pawn is freaking out, then going for joy, then freaking out again and so on, you'll get a ping for each "mood swing" on how close they are to their breaking point. That can mean a LOT of "DINGS" alerts being triggered and it's not pleasant. Please put in a cooldown between each DING for each particular pawn. Right now I'm about to go look for the DING sample to delete or replace it.

2. Nutrient paste dispenser seems to be weird in A16. My pawns seem to value pretty much anything else over a nutrient paste meal. I can see strawberries as an exception but when they prefer raw meat and raw potatoes to the machine goop, I feel something is off. The machine is right there, yet they run to eat raw food, get food poisoning and then complain. Seems unintended to me.

Regards.

Zhentar

milon

Regarding #1 - if a pawn is having such mood swings, that's worthy of your attention, IMO. Personally I'd rather be alerted to the fact that someone is teetering on the edge.

KingKnee