When it's sunny in January.

Started by ruddthree, January 26, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruddthree

It's sunny today. At the end of January. In the northwestern US. It should be snowing down hard right now. "What are you on, and where can I get some?" I shouted that at the sky this morning. Then it started to rain...

PotatoeTater

I'm in Kansas City and it's been snowing all morning.....
Life is Strange

mabor0shi

I'm in Sacramento and who gives a shit?
edit:also, no clouds here. i like clouds.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

I'm in the South of Brazil and the Plastic of my fan is starting to melt.

The sensation was 42°C in here yesterday

PotatoeTater

Jesus man, it was -2C yesterday, today it was 22C, sounds to me like you have it worst tho.
Life is Strange

Thyme

Blame the Chinese for that. If they hadn't invented global warming, we wouldn't have those problems!
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

mabor0shi

Quote from: Thyme on January 31, 2017, 03:13:25 AM
Blame the Chinese for that. If they hadn't invented global warming, we wouldn't have those problems!
This is going to sound racist to overly sensitive people who love being offended. Next time, specify that you mean the Chinese government, not its' opressed people. I love telling you these things, Thyme. I'll be stalking you from now on for this kind of chance :P
You are right, however. The Chinese invented paper(deforestation) and fireworks(forest fires) and noodles(delicious). They probably invented globes and warmth, too. Or at least globalization and warming stuff up.
I can't get the stupid American health care system to give me my psychiatric medications, so I might be a little off kilter or something. My thoughts are overlapping :'(
Is this thread about weather? How's things in your part of Austria, Thyme? Show us a picture of it!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Thyme

I meant neither the chinese people nor the chinese government. Won't hint any further, as I usually stay out of politics.

Weather is weird. Ever had snow and fog? It's around 0°C, snow is slowly melting and the fog limits sight to about 60m. Non salted streets are slippery, definitely no nice day to be in traffic.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

mattig89ch

Just had a big snowstorm here in NY.

milon

^ and the snow lasted for, what, 2 or 3 days? Then it went back to being spring/fall/summer again. :P