Cryptosleep

Started by Ukas, January 27, 2017, 01:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukas

People in cryptosleep seem to stay in the roster like other colonists. I have put two colonists in caskets to wait for better days, because they had brain damage and troublesome relations with some other colonists. In A15 their icon was removed and they didn't show in work, restrict or assign menus but now they do. Is it a bug or was something changed?

NeverPire

Quote from: Ukas on January 27, 2017, 01:21:32 AM
People in cryptosleep seem to stay in the roster like other colonists. I have put two colonists in caskets to wait for better days, because they had brain damage and troublesome relations with some other colonists. In A15 their icon was removed and they didn't show in work, restrict or assign menus but now they do. Is it a bug or was something changed?
I disagree, in A14 their icon stayed and they still appeared in the work, restrict and assign menu.
In A16, same.
So I think in A15 too.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Calahan

@ Ukas - Were you playing A15 with any mods? As I just started a new A15 game, God-moded a Cryptosleep casket, then order a colonist into it, and they remained on the colonist bar. So maybe you were using a mod that altered the vanilla colonist bar in A15.

Ukas

Quote from: Calahan on January 27, 2017, 07:28:54 AM
@ Ukas - Were you playing A15 with any mods? As I just started a new A15 game, God-moded a Cryptosleep casket, then order a colonist into it, and they remained on the colonist bar. So maybe you were using a mod that altered the vanilla colonist bar in A15.

Humm, I'm using the very same mods I was using with A15, though I have a few more installed now. I don't think any of the mods should act this way but I guess it could be possible one of the mods could have caused the game to play it like that. How it happened was the pawn who I put in cryptosleep had an icon which first looked like downed pawns icon, and after I reloaded the game she had no icon anymore, and she wasn't listed as a colonist anymore. Later on I checked if she was alive, she was so I put her back into cryptosleep again.

But if there's a mod which removes the pawn from these lists but keeps her as a colonist in cryptosleep, I'd be interested to use it.

dotsnake

You guys are missing the point! this is a suggestion and they shouldn't appear on the colonist list and work.

Ukas

Didn't start this as a suggestion as I thought it's a feature which is not working in my game for one reason or another, but yeah - I don't see much point having people in cryptosleep in menus, they are not working and need no restrictions or assingments. When you have 30+ pawns it's already hard to find people or info youre looking for from lists without people you're not currently using.