Congratulations on your new website

Started by facepuncher, June 16, 2013, 07:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

facepuncher

looking forward to the game- when can we expect it?

Tynan

Why thank you facepuncher.

I'm working on the last stretch of things before it's ready for any kind of public consumption. Adding features is off the table at the moment, but I want what's there to work properly.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

countstex

Sounds like a great concept. Looking forward to following progress.

baconisprime

Hello, are you still Ottawa based?  How are you currently choosing play testers?  I'm a friend of Martin 'Lapdog'.  The Let's Play got me pretty excited, especially the part where you took that poor fellow prisoner. 

SubZeroBricks

bump

User was temp-banned for this post.
"The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."

Shurp

Holy epic thread necromancy!

"An army of the dead approaches the castle gates!!!"

Hmmm, when can we expect an Army of Darkness mid themepack?  I want to drive the Deathcoaster!
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

mumblemumble

if I didnt know better, I'd say subzero was pranked, and wanted someone to get him banned lol. a 3 year bump, jesus christ.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

magicbush

Ban subzero. I saw him Nero a thread a few days ago to.

Goldenpotatoes

If we ban everyone then threads can't be necro'd. It's the perfect plan.

Headshotkill

This thread belongs in an archeology museum...

Pink Omega

<=To Be Continued/\/

Headshotkill

It's like a time-capsule, many people have died in three years, maybe even players.
The entire political climate was different and I was still a highshooler not allowed to drink strong alcohol.

Shurp

I think this thread just awoke from a cryptosleep sarcophagus to the sound of sirens and ripping metal, and barely reached the escape pod before the ship was torn apart.  It now finds itself on an unknown rimworld...
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Grishnerf

Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

SubZeroBricks

Sorry for bumping the post on page 271

pls no ban me
"The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."