Download | A17

Animated Marshes

Download | B18
Download | A17

Halo

Game Content Usage Rules
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules

Halo - Weapons

This mod adds various weapons from the Halo universe. Not every weapon is included, mostly due to implementation issues. However, many of the weapons that are included work as expected. For example, the needler and needle rifle cause super-combustion explosions once a certain number of needles have penetrated a target and promethean weapons disintigrate the targets they are responsible for killing.

Download | B18
Download | A17
Download | A16

Weapon Balance Spreadsheet

Hydromancerx

Can you make a new mod with Wild Haygrass for Temperate Forest and Arid Scrublands just like how you have the Wild Healroot mod, but instead use the base game Haygrass? Many thanks in advance!

O Negative

New Mod!

Ingestible Medicine allows colonists to take medicine like any other drug, with the benefit being an immunity gain speed boost.
Strength and duration of the immunity boost depends on the medicine used.
Herbal doesn't last long, and it's rather weak. Glitterworld medicine doesn't even need to be taken every day, and is incredibly strong.

Great for early and late-game colony survival, and recommended for A16 due to common disease frustrations.

Enjoy!

Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 04, 2017, 08:48:55 PM
Can you make a new mod with Wild Haygrass for Temperate Forest and Arid Scrublands just like how you have the Wild Healroot mod, but instead use the base game Haygrass? Many thanks in advance!

Yeah, I'll get working on that when I get time, next :)

Smexy_Vampire

how dose the medicine mod play with other surgery mods ?

O Negative

Should be friendly. It only modified the item XML files of the 3 medicine types so that they can be eaten, and it gives an effect :)

I can take a look at the files of some of the popular ones and give a concrete answer in a bit

Hydromancerx

Quote from: O Negative on February 06, 2017, 01:59:55 PM
Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 04, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

Yeah, I'll get working on that when I get time, next :)

Awesome! Thank you!

O Negative

Uploaded: Wild Haygrass [A16]
Updated: Wild Healroot [A16]

All direct download links should also all be functional now, as well.

Hydromancerx

Thanks for using the biome code trick to make it compatible with other mods that edit the biomes. Seems silly to edit the whole biome just to add one new plant to it.

O Negative

It really is. It was just a matter of realizing it was there to begin with.

I'm glad things like the recipeMaker and this trick were added into the xml's, because it allows so much more flexibility for mod users.

O Negative

Updated to A17
- Bulk Medicine Production
- Wild Haygrass
- Halo Weapons

Uploaded for A17
- Animal Husbandry Raids
- Animated Marshes

Nothing too exciting :P

Divenity

Any chance your Reworked Cirrhosis mod will be updated for 17, or just reuploaded if the 16 version still works (the download link in the old thread is dead)? I find it very frustrating that 1 measly beer a day can destroy a person's liver like it does right now... Limited one drink a day, no one ever binged, and somehow half my colony ended up with Cirrhosis.

XeoNovaDan

Ouch, hardly anybody ever comments on your stuff, thus hardly anybody gets to see your subtle but nice mods for RimWorld.

You've got some nice mods though, keep up the good work!

O Negative

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on September 04, 2017, 05:08:33 AM
Ouch, hardly anybody ever comments on your stuff, thus hardly anybody gets to see your subtle but nice mods for RimWorld.

You've got some nice mods though, keep up the good work!

Hey, thanks! I honestly don't interact much with the community these days, so that's probably why nobody visits my stuff :( I'm not too butthurt about it hahaha.

As far as reworked cirrhosis is concerned, I think I have to rewrite the dll I made for that. I rebuilt my computer and failed to back everything up :-X It's okay though. I'll see what I can do when I get some spare time :)

P.S. Sorry for the super late replies. Again, I don't come on this site nearly as much as I used to. Been working my life away like a bee 🐝

Nightinggale

Quote from: O Negative on November 02, 2017, 04:13:12 AMHey, thanks! I honestly don't interact much with the community these days, so that's probably why nobody visits my stuff :( I'm not too butthurt about it hahaha.
I wouldn't be too sure about no interest. I noticed the mods even though I didn't actually post anything about it.

Quote from: O Negative on November 02, 2017, 04:13:12 AMAs far as reworked cirrhosis is concerned, I think I have to rewrite the dll I made for that. I rebuilt my computer and failed to back everything up :-X It's okay though. I'll see what I can do when I get some spare time :)
While I don't know the details of your code, it's quite possible that the right solution is to remake the mod anyway using xml patching and Harmony code injection. That way it is more likely to just work with future versions and less likely to conflict with other mods.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Sebastian Cigar

oh I miss your old mods  :-[ the reworked illnesses and the appetite suppressant...  :'(
may I suggest re-implementing snake venom and blowguns as an addon to Venom?