[A17] German Wehrmacht

Started by orannj, November 04, 2016, 04:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orannj

A17 Updated. Google drive link not updated yet, steam link is good. I have attempted to fix the Pak38 issue, let me know if you still have issues.

KbronCT

When you will update the Google link?
Thanks

orannj

leeadriancatfox

It feels lacking~ I've been playing Company of Heroes that I know there are much more German Arsenal is missing. Like the "Panzershreck" or the  "Nebelwerfer 41 and 42".

KnightsCross

Hey nice work man. i have a request tho. can you add the stahlhelm. and fix the panzergrenadier's helmet. to look a lot like this

SpaceDorf

I wonder who would be the worlds big bad if it wasn't for the Nazis.  ;D
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

werty112

But I cant still have my lovely elite Panzergrenadiers form Kaumfgruppe Lehn (no STGs 44 and Panzersherks)

EDIT: Can this mod include Goliathans (aka hugeass bomb on tracks)?
That moment when you get oneshotted from first shot by first raider that had 0.2% acc

DiamondBorne

QuoteI wonder who would be the worlds big bad if it wasn't for the Nazis.  ;D

Easy, Arabian terrorists. However even they cannot compete with the sharply dressed, Daimler-Benz riding, efficient as a well oiled killing machine that was the Nazi. Any villians simply don't come close.

SpaceDorf

Now you are mixing up the Wehrmacht and the Nazis WaffenSS again :)

One was a great army, trying to win while following the the stupid as fuck Ideas of their leadership :)

The others were a Fanatic Police Force and Intelligence Agency suppressing the population and acting as Assholes in general, not so different in behavior as the Chinese and Russian Commisaries.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

SergeshD123

Any ETA on b18? Planning on an evil playthrough as the Reich

Harry_Dicks

This and Rainbeau's Faction Control mod... oh boy!