[B18] Fresh stockpile filter

Started by Poroh, January 27, 2017, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poroh

Fresh stockpile filter

Description:

This mod adds additional stockpile filter for fresh items. Like *rotten but opposite.

Мод добавляет складской фильтр для свежих вещей.

Big thanks to yc000764 for chinese translation and Proxyer for japan translation

Author
Poroh

Downloads
Github release
Steam Workshop
All releases on github

How to install:

• Clone repo or download as zip.
  • Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
  • Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

DH9129

Awsome Mate, could you add a few others, deteriorates when unfroofed, only dead mans/only not dead mans etc.

thanks

Man_Jones

Does this work with jobs too. Example am I able to tell my peep to only cremate rotting corpses. Etc

Poroh

DH9129 thanks, but i think it full of man filters in vanilla (not dead man? it must be in hospital bed not in stockpile)

Man_Jones yep it works with jobs

BlackSmokeDMax

Reoxur

Ooooh theres one filter that I really needed before

' Allow worn by dead '

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Reoxur on August 02, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

' Allow worn by dead '

Have a look in there. First one in the list. But look at the other if you're not already using them :p

Chaos17

Tried it last night and I never knew how much this should have been from the start.
Thank you, worked like a charm with a save.

Reoxur

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 02, 2017, 06:44:47 PM
Quote from: Reoxur on August 02, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

' Allow worn by dead '

Ah heh, thanks, I see some other useful things there already  8)
Have a look in there. First one in the list. But look at the other if you're not already using them :p

RemingtonRyder

Here's a suggestion for a new filter. Spoils soon. Should help cooks to use up food ingredients before they go bad. :)

Dolore9000

Any changes between A17 & B18?  Not seeing any previous releases on github and want to confirm there's no functionality difference, as I'm still playing on A17.

Tenshi~Akari

^^ Check the Github release link. It's already updated, but I'm thinking they hadn't gotten a chance to update the OP of the thread yet.  ;)

Poroh

there are some changes between A17 and B18. i think it can be not comporatible with A17. u can download old release from github by this link: https://github.com/porohkun/FreshStockpileFilter/releases

bigheadzach

IMPORTANT!

As cool as this mod is, once you enable it, if you have any stockpiles you intend to store food in, they must be set to Allow Fresh. Otherwise, no food will be taken there. This includes animal feed such as Hay/Silage that doesn't spoil.

SpaceDorf

I know that .. I am just glad I found this mod for B18 again.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.