[A16] Ekksu's Mods - Caravan Expansion 1.0 + Sun Lamps Provide Heat!

Started by Ekksu, January 27, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekksu

Ekksu's Mods

Directory:
Caravan Expansion
Sun Lamps Provide Heat
-
-
-
-

Credits / Licences
Modpackers are allowed to put any of these mods in their pack so long as they credit and link back to this thread. Most of these mods are simple and easy, so feel free to make derivative mods! Just let me know, because I'd love to see them!

Ekksu

Caravan Expansion

Description:
All this mod does is add in more pack animals! It comes in both modular and all-in-one pack; all-in-one features all animals, and the modular comes with all the sub-packs in one archive to mix-and-match to your heart's content!

All In One
All the packs in one. Features the following animals:
Elk
Caribou
Wild Boar
Boomalope
Arctic Wolf
Timber Wolf
Warg
Husky
Lab
Cougar
Panther
Pig
Cow
Alpaca
Elephant
Megasloth
Thrumbo
Rhino
Grizzly Bear
Polar Bear
Capybara

Modular Pack
A modular form that lets you pick and choose which packs you want to use. Animals are divided up as follows:
Temperate
Elk
Caribou
Wild Boar
Tropical
Boomalope

Wild Canines
Arctic Wolf
Timber Wolf
Warg
Rodentlike
Capybara
Pets
Husky
Lab
Big Cats
Cougar
Panther
Farm
Pig
Cow
Alpaca

Giant
Elephant
Megasloth
Thrumbo

Arid
Rhino

Bears
Grizzly Bear
Polar Bear

Author/Mod Team
Ekksu

Downloads
+ [A16] All-In-One Pack
+ [A16] Modular Pack

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Conflicts and Bugs
Pack animals are currently unable to be purchased from traders because they're considered part of the trader's caravan. This mod will likely be incompatible with any other that edits any of the animals in this mod. If there are any more or requests, please lemme know!

Ekksu

Sun Lamps Provide Heat

Just a simple little change to have Sun Lamps give off heat! They should warm the room at about the rate of a campfire, but can reach a max temperature of sixty degrees. It also increases the power usage to 2kW, but I'm unsure if this is a fair trade. Only edits the vanilla lamp's XML file, so if another mod doesn't touch that then it should be fine.

Download
+ [a16] via Dropbox

Ekksu

Ekksu

Ekksu

Ekksu

Ekksu

topmango18

Ekksu

Sorry, I was busy setting things up, aha! But it's just a simple mod that adds more animals as pack animals for caravans! I'm still working on trying to find away traders not selling them, but all naturally tamed animals in the mod should now be able to haul caravan weight!

SergeshD123

Links are dead, dude.

edit: fixed now

Vandris

Hi, first of all thanks for the mod. Fun idea. :)

I downloaded the All in One file, and it had various typos in some xml files that caused errors on launch. I managed to find them and fix them for you, please see attached file. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Not all who wander are lost. But oh boy, I sure am.

Flimflamshabam

I like, though the position of the pack on the Thrumbo from the side is a bit, eh, high? Looks like its floating above the critter.

Ekksu

Uploaded the updates to the Caravan Expansion mod! I moved the pack a little lower on the Thrumbo, and included the .xml fixes that Vandris was so kind to help with! I'm currently working on trying to get around the issue with being unable to purchase these animals from caravans, so hopefully I'll be able to include a fix sometime soon!