A16 [WIPproto] Grid Takeoff and Landing: Suborbital jump for ship with interiors

Started by Houkime, January 29, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houkime

Guys, bad things happen.
Due to massive political repressions in Russia I need to pause works on the mod because soon enough I'm quite sure to be in jail for an unknown amount of time.
Latest version I was sort of ready to share is on RimVerse thread.

Was good to be with you folks.

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Houkime

Well. Ok. Time for some update.
Good news is that I'm alive and not in jail... for now at least.
Now I'm sort of a legitimate active member of opposition forces and we're deliberately trying to non-violently fight back oppressive regiment which gets more and more oppressive every day. That last part is bad news which means that if we're not active enough we will soon be back to Soviet Union.
We're now consolidating around Anti-Corruption Foundation and mr. Navalny because they have evergrowing population support and do actively fight back.
I don't know if I have enough time for gaming-related software development right now TBH.
That's a kind of life-or-death adventure we're all forced to participate in if we want at least some future.

I heavily encourage any development though. Do not hesitate, sources are all open.

TerrorThomasCao

I know this is really really really really late, but I hope you're okay now? Unless someone knows what happened here

Houkime

I'm sort of ok.
Only 2 arrests so far.

Monitored municipal elections and helped organising tons of stuff.
Some friends were beaten up over the course, computers and phones are being stolen regularly by police (though I have avoided this so far), some are in jail.
One day we even had two "car accidents" when cars were smashing into our equipment transport.
Once in a few months one gets killed or almost killed and it is in the news (although not TV ones - they are censored).

In March 18th we have presidential elections, I will participate in monitoring again (this time with even more chances to get beaten/arrested) and...

Well, they do this stuff even right before elections.
I really doubt they become nice and fluffy once they re-elected themselves.

Kind of have a dark time ahead, but there is a strange urge to develop games nevertheless somehow.
See what I can do.

Vlad0mi3r

I hope everything went well with you staying safe during the election Houkime. The result was as was expected but I hope your ok.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503