Vegetarian Trait

Started by LuizFernando6Th, January 31, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuizFernando6Th

What you think about some colonists has the vegetarian trait?

Swat_Raptor

Butcher them.
Then say welcome to Rim world

and then invite a cannibal to the colony.

but seriously unless they get a extra mood buff for eating a vegetarian meal then it would just be a total downside trait and I wouldn't want them in my colony.

what would be worse is a trait which make them unable to perform violence against animals and refuse to eat meat, Vegan/Peta philosophy. They would walk into the colony and look in shook as EVERYONE was wearing leather and fur.

LuizFernando6Th

The vegetarian trait is about the nutrition, the boost of mood for eaten veggie food and debuff for eaten meat. Not "Peta philosophy"! Sorry for forgot the description of my ideia hehe

b0rsuk

I would like to see the trait, if for no other reason that I could set up scenarios with it.

However, the last time I suggested it a point was brought up (ison?) that bought meals come from unknown source and their ingredients are mystery. It would supposedly cause complications in code.

Lightzy

Definitely

Vegeterian: -5 to melee, sorrow when eating meat, sorrow when others eat meat, sorrow when animals eat meat, -50 to carry capacity

LuizFernando6Th

I'm a vegetarian. I don't care when others people eating meat; I don't care when animals eating other animals; and carrying meat, animal's carcasses or something like these. I just don't like eat meat, ok?

Karth32

I second LuizFernando. A close friend of mine is vegetarian, and he doesn't particularly care that I eat meat in front of him.

Personally a stacking mood debuff when forced to eat meat would suffice imho. If you want to step it up a bit, perhaps have a chance to have the pawn vomit shortly after consuming meat.

GarettZriwin

Quote from: Lightzy on January 31, 2017, 07:51:20 PM
Definitely

Vegeterian: -5 to melee, sorrow when eating meat, sorrow when others eat meat, sorrow when animals eat meat, -50 to carry capacity
-20 to shooting cuz true vege can't hunt, instant mental break when non-manhunter/predator gets killed by him.