[MOD] (Alpha 4) Fusion Generator

Started by FangoWolf, April 13, 2014, 10:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FangoWolf

I have updated the Fusion Generator to remove the description error for Alpha 3 409.  The tech still must be researched and resources required are 300 metal, 200 stone, and 20 uranium for 2500 power.  Updated for Alpha 4's new menus.  Stonefloor has also been updated on Google drive.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

FangoWolf

I've added a link to my stone floor.  The texture doesn't mesh very well yet, but it does brighten the dark stone floors.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QOc9_u30cNcmRYVUp2VGp0aW8/edit?usp=sharing

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

iame6162013

maybe try pupping them together do u get a little bigger of a mod.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

FangoWolf

Yes the Stonefloor texture by itself is too big to load to the site.  If the texture was better I would probably put them together, but it needs work.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

FangoWolf

Sure, if you can make it better, I'll update it.

NephilimNexus

Y'know... in another thread Psyckosama made a spiffy little reactor graphic already:

FangoWolf

Anyone rolling up mods into a package is free to add fusion to their collection.  You can change the graphic, or monkey with the values.  None of my self worth is tied into the mod and I can always change my personal copy if I prefer :).

FangoWolf

TehTechMaster

I found this mod a nice addition to the game. any ideas if \ when it will be updated to work with alpha 5?

Roberius

I missed this mod so updated it myself to A5 using Psyckosama's graphic.
At least I think I did, my first attempt at updating :P Works for me anyway :D

Fusion Generator Alpha 5C - Mediafire Link