Throwing Shit at the Walls....

Started by XeronX, February 09, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeronX

First thing I have absolutely no art or coding skills hence why i am just going to throw a few things I would love to see, and if any modders are interested they can run with them.

Mod Ideas I would love to see...

Longer Seasons:  Would love to see seasons that lasted 30 days as opposed to short 15 day seasons.

No Disease for First Year Only:  A mod that could help mitigate or eliminate the chance that malaria, plague, or any of that annoying stuff is going to kill off you new perma death colony before you at least have a chance to try and preempt it.

Additional Furniture and Joy Objects:
   Hot Tub

Desk for bedrooms (love the ones in the chtulu mods, but don't want all the rest. But have to admit that stuff does look amazing.)

Holographic TV (This one is more aimed at Mrofa, love your clutter mod and your little holo projector is cool. Was thinking a 2x1 holo tv that would fit in a bedroom and pawns could get joy from         
       it by watching tv in bed.)

Movie Screen and maybe movie theatre chairs

Actual Bartop: Something that would go good with hospitality that you could assign a pawn to work and socialize with visitors and server drinks to both visitors and pawns.