[Project] (Taxiderming/BoneSculpting) Corpse Economy

Started by Blastar, May 02, 2014, 12:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blastar

Inspiration:

Bone mod: Spooky Scary stuff, by Vilusia - http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2676.0
Animal Rugs, by ItchyFlea - http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2569.0

First of all, this mod won't be done if ItchyFlea & Vilusia don't give me their permission.

My idea :

Combining this two mods in one mod with some modifications and additions.

Principle :

- Butcher table gives you : meat + carcass FROM corpse

- Taxidermy table gives you : skin + bone pile FROM carcass
- Taxidermy table gives you : refined bone FROM bone pile

- Skin + Refined Bone allows you to craft : rug + wall and everything in the Bone mod + new stuff

Note :

So this mod could named Corpse Economy and allows you to make a lot more stuff from corpse:

- imagine the original Red Carpet transformed in the Boomrat Carpet ( A red carpet with some trace of explosion made with boomrat fur )
- imagine the Muffalo Armchair ( A cozy armchair made with muffalo bones and fur )
- imagine animal and human heads trophy on your walls

This mod could improve realism in the game, example with actual carpets/beds/.. ( they are made only with metal wich is not really realistic ).

ItchyFlea

You've got my permission. I'll doublecheck with shadowtajun about the textures, but I'm pretty sure she'll say yes.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

shadowtajun

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 02, 2014, 02:28:14 AM
You've got my permission. I'll doublecheck with shadowtajun about the textures, but I'm pretty sure she'll say yes.

Yup yup I'm in!
Blog: www.liteart.tumblr.com
Portfolio: www.shadowtajun.com
Twitter: @tajunshadow

Vilusia

Check out Bone Mod! Updates almost daily.

JKTD1919

Hmm, you're misinterpreting "carcass" I think.

The carcass is what is left after meat AND pelt is removed. I have a workaround, I think though.

Corpse -> Butcher Table = Carcass, Meat, and Pelt. The Pelt will rot until put into the taxidermy table.
Pelt -> Taxidermy Table = Skin
Carcass -> Taxidermy Table = Bone Pile -> Taxidermy Table = Refined Bone

Could also add a Tannery or Tanning Vat to make Pelts into Leather.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.