[Mod Request] Washing mod

Started by jmababa, February 03, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmababa

Hate those clothes of your fallen enemies or allies giving you negative mood. Can someone make a washing mod to remove negative effect on clothes

neur0breed

Where/how do you wash them, custom workstation, or are there resources needed to do it?

MineFoxC

i think there is already a mod that sets that negative mood to 0
"They ask me:
how did you get banned from so many communities?
I answer:i don't even know...i guess they don't like wallhacks/aimbot/lag hacks/god mode/infinite ammo?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: MineFoxC on February 04, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Think the OP is looking for something a bit more in tune with the story. Using washing (needing labor presumably) as a reason to be able to wear deadman's apparel. I like the idea. Right now I am using the recycling app to just make new apparel after salvaging a % of the original cloth. Seems to fit to me, basically cutting away the areas where damage was to get fresh clothes. Lot of labor involved, plus loss of most of the original materials.

jmababa

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on February 04, 2017, 02:02:52 PM
Quote from: MineFoxC on February 04, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Think the OP is looking for something a bit more in tune with the story. Using washing (needing labor presumably) as a reason to be able to wear deadman's apparel. I like the idea. Right now I am using the recycling app to just make new apparel after salvaging a % of the original cloth. Seems to fit to me, basically cutting away the areas where damage was to get fresh clothes. Lot of labor involved, plus loss of most of the original materials.

Yup I don't want cheat mod. I don't want to recycle clothes using medieval mod. I want to remove  the D from the clothes so my peps can wear em without penalty especially on hard biomes or hard areas of certain biomes where leather is so scarce your stuck making tribalwear.

Bunkier

I have plans to make something like that with my friend