[A16] Colonists get stuck trying to leave the map. (Also, food count is wonky)

Started by Sorenzo, February 05, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorenzo

Hey

I've gathered up everything and am leaving with all my animals, but my entire colony is stuck on the edge of the map.

There isn't much to say except to post a picture. I'm starting to try to clear away the mountain in the hopes that it's the thing blocking the exit location.

Will that help? At any rate, it's a bug. Any troubleshooting will be greatly appreciated, as it will save my colonists from having to kill each other in fatigue-induced berserker rage!

Also, despite 75% of the caravan being full of food, mostly corn, potatoes, hay, and pemmican, the caravan interface suggested I'd only have 0 days worth of food. Does it only count meals?

I've seen this before, when leaving a friendly settlement, but I think the colonists still eat despite the caravan being "out of food", so I'm not too concerned.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Ark

A savegame and log would be of great help in solving this. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0
As for the food issue, I see you have a warg there. They only eat corpses and raw meat. Do you have any?

Sorenzo

Oh, that's a good idea.

Also, I'll probably cheat by copying the file so I can try a few ideas.

2nd
I can't seem to attach a save game. When I click on "post", the browser takes me to the "Start New Thread" page.

3rd
I kept digging out the rocks, and it seems to have worked. My caravan is away :)

I would be happy to upload the save if someone can tell me how. I've tried 4 times just like I uploaded the picture.

4th
Uh... There's some chance some of my younger chicks hadn't arrived yet, and I'm a big derpy dumb***. :)

5th
And I expect the reason my food count is 0 is because my wargs have none.

I should probably have slaughtered my chicks before leaving, since they're too slow anyway. :p

Moderator edit (Calahan) - @ Sorenzo - Please read the forum rules. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.0 , in particular rule #10 relating to no self replying. I have just had to merge 5!!! of your posts, which is more than a little ridiculous. This forum is not twitter, or a comment wall, or some such place, and as such we do not appreciate people spamming threads with multiple successive posts. Meaning you are expected to modify your previous post if nobody has replied to it. Especially when all your posts were made within such a short space of time (~70 minutes between 1st and 5th post). Please read the rules, and please do not do this again. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I'm a total newbie, but I should've realized that wasn't the best way to go about it. I guess I figured as long as I wasn't bumping an old thread, it wouldn't cause any issues.

ison