[Request] Barrett .50 cal Sniper Rifle & Hello!

Started by llunauk, April 19, 2014, 10:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llunauk

Hello!

I really hope I haven't missed this somewhere but I'm after one of these for my sniper team.  See Wayne is a pretty good shot and a vet and can hit a target 20 squares away pretty well but he deserves a sniper rifle so he can live by his 'One Shot One Kill' mantra.  Katy his spotter usually has a pistol and currently has to help though ideally she would be there just in case Wayne misses and something gets in close and blows it away.  In their spare time they hunt Muffalo together too! Who said romance was dead?

It needs to have a greater range then a regular weapon, one shot death damage and a slower cool down as I don't want to unbalance the game with a Godly weapon.  I'm sure it'll miss alot but I wanna be jumping up and down yelling "Oh yeah!" when I one shot kill someone! 

Loving the game, the hours I spend playing it are silly!  And just when I think I've had enough a new mod comes out or a update and it puts a new spin on the game and its like brand spanking new again!  :D

Celthric Aysen

Call it! im making this one either if Cala13er dosen't want me too.
Expect it by tomorrow or two.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

llunauk

Thanks.  Thats great news and I am so looking forward to it! Best Easter present ever haha

;D

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: llunauk on April 19, 2014, 10:54:30 AM
Thanks.  Thats great news and I am so looking forward to it! Best Easter present ever haha

;D
No prob, its a good way to learn how to code ;)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Evul

Project Armory already have 2 barret modells. :)
M87 and M107A2.
If you only whant them and not the others you can export them out also edit them. :)

Project Armory only brings new weapons and tools to use them. The user may use them as and how they whant :)

llunauk

Oh wow I somehow missed the Armoury update and had no idea there was different model numbers on the .50 cal weapon.  So now I learnt that Barrett is like a company name like Ford is for cars.  I'm such a gun noob haha Happy Days!  ;D

Evul