I'm bored. Who needs some art?

Started by Psyckosama, April 13, 2014, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyckosama

What else can I say. If you've used any of my mods you've seen that I know how to make custom art that fits the style of the game. For example...

Please note, I retain the right to take the tasks as they interest me, not every one of them automically. Just want to disclaim.

Cala13er

Hey Psyck, Industrial Rim is in need of better textures! So you could always take up that task :). Most buildings need a better texture.

Thanks,
Calum.

Kilroy232

If you are bored I could use a few ideas for crystal. I would need on for stalagmite, raw crystal and refined crystal. If you are feeling it give it a go

Vendan

If you are still bored, I could use some art for new meals for my mod I'm working on.  It's pretty cool, each colonist has a list of liked and disliked meals, and gets happy/sad thoughts when they eat something they like/dislike.  It's pretty good so far, and it would really let you go a bit more complex on the food front rather then just spamming simple potato meals.  But... I need to have more then just the 3 basic meals you can cook.  I'm reusing the simple/fine/lavish meal icons, but I could really use icons for things like

Baked Potato
Potato Soup
Sausage

and so on.  That's my current meal list, but I haven't worked on adding many yet, so feel free to design meals that'd be easy to draw :)

Psyckosama

Quote from: Cala13er on April 14, 2014, 04:37:01 AM
Hey Psyck, Industrial Rim is in need of better textures! So you could always take up that task :). Most buildings need a better texture.

Thanks,
Calum.

I'll look into it.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Psyckosama on April 15, 2014, 09:00:46 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 14, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Thanks,
Calum.

I'll look into it.
Hi! i'm the lead Artist of the mod Industrial Rim :D
It seems that you are interested in helping out :D
Industrial Rim Currently is in need of this textures:
Furnace, Nuclear Power Plant, Mines, Hydro Plant,Hydro Advance Turbine,Hydro Accelerator, and Hydro Pool.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

americany13

If you want to do some magic stuff. I am making a mod called MagicRim

Avis

Hello! I'm making a mod that adds giant snails. If you have some extra time, I could seriously use some snail textures.
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

Psyckosama

Quote from: Avsnoopy on April 18, 2014, 12:16:28 AM
Hello! I'm making a mod that adds giant snails. If you have some extra time, I could seriously use some snail textures.

Now that sounds like it could be amusing. Go to PM and tell me exactly what you're looking for. I maintain the right to adapt it a bit to what I think works as an artist and to fit the style, but talk to me.

NephilimNexus

I tried to make a turret earlier but it didn't work out at all... so here's the leftover art files if anyone wants to have fun with them.

Turret Base

Turret Gun

Fireball

iame6162013

Quote from: NephilimNexus on April 20, 2014, 12:47:22 AM
I tried to make a turret earlier but it didn't work out at all... so here's the leftover art files if anyone wants to have fun with them.

Turret Base

Turret Gun

Fireball

that's cool ;)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

ItchyFlea

When you've got the time, could you make a preview banner for my Zombie Core mod? I've included one in the mod itself mostly as a concept of what I'm after. It's in the mod "About" folder.
There's no hurry though, as it's going to take a fair amount of time to get the mod working right. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created