[A16][WIP] Predators

Started by Ezrool, January 25, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezrool

So... Been working on this mod for a couple of days but didn't explore the categories on the forums so didn't notice "Unfinished" and "Released".

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought of making it able to Skin enemies and pull off their Skull.
Then use the Skin to upgrade armor and Skull to upgrade weapons like Wrist Blades and Combistick.
Just an example, like.. 50 enemy "parts" could increase the damage by only 1.
Haven't really decided yet but it felt like a good idea so you can be as brutal as a Predator actually is!
So instead of switching weapons between too many weapons and such, it's more focused on upgrading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished Textures:
Character:
Predator Mask - Done
Predator Head - Done

Weapons:
Combistick - Done
Wrist Blades - Done
Spear Gun - Done
Energy Flechette - Done
Energy Flechette (Projectile) - Done
Spear Gun (Projectile) - Done

Unfinished Textures:
Predator Body
Xenomorph
Smart Disc
Shuriken
Plasma Caster
Plasma Caster Turret
Plasma Caster Turret (Projectile)
Netgun
Netgun (Projectile)
Skinned Human Body
Skin from Body
Skull with (or without) the Spine

Predator Helmet (Mask)

Combistick

Energy Flechette with Energy Flechette Projectile

Wristblades

Some textures will be fixed to fit the style of the game more later on. So textures like the head aren't 100% finished yet. Making some quick work so I can start fixing with the XML etc

Xenosandbox

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.