Visitor gather point/zone

Started by Karth32, February 24, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karth32

The most annoying thing I've encountered with Rimworld so far is that visitors have no respect for your base.

In one of my games I had a bunch of merchants decide they needed to leave RIGHT NOW while hanging out near my rec room. So instead of leaving out of the front door like reasonable people, they decided they were going to blow/mine their way out of my base. (Which they killed two of their own thanks to their own grenadiers)

Then another group decided to hang out in the middle of my residential area. Not so bad, I suppose. However their muffalo helped themselves to the kibble I had set out for my critters.

Anyway, I would like to see the addition of either a rally point or the ability to create a zone visitors would go to when visiting. It's really annoying when they decide they want to mine their way out of my base or have their critters mess all over my rec room and fine furniture.

AngleWyrm

Trading Spot is what you're looking for; it adds a marker in the Miscellaneous menu for telling traders where to hang out. Works great.

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh