Pickup Lines

Started by PotatoeTater, February 10, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PotatoeTater

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Sunflowers are yellow,

I bet you were expecting something romantic but no, these are just gardening facts.
Life is Strange

RazorHed

Excuse me miss , do you have any less attractive than you friends around that might enjoy a few dozen oralgasms?

Listen1

"You are so pretty that I must take you to a ball, because every beautiful woman deserves to be taken to a ball."

Kegereneku

"Excuse me miss, could you pretend I just had a nice pick-up line?"
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

carbon

"I just found this dolly. Quick, get on!"

mumblemumble

"how much does a walrus weigh? enough to break the ice : Hi I'm mumble."
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

BetaSpectre

"Good day to you sir."
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

b0rsuk

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

"I could dance with you till the cows come home...But I would rather dance with the cows till you come home"

"Will you marry me? Did he leave you any money? Answer the second question first."

"I'll bet your father spent the first year of your life throwing rocks at storks."

-- Groucho Marx

AShinyPotato

Are you made of Copper and Tellurium?

Because you are CuTe

mumblemumble

"Here to pickup the stuff you were giving away on craigslist?"
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.