Artist looking for Coders interested in new animals!

Started by Ekksu, February 10, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekksu

I've recently been having a lot of fun making animals for the game, but I'm more of an artist than I am a coder, so I'm not sure I'll really be able to get everything all nice and neat? But if there are any coders interested in doing something with some of these sprites, please let me know! I'm also taking requests if anyone wants to suggest animals on this page.

Examples!

Fluffy (l2032)

Those look really nice! Well done!

If you're not looking for any custom interactions (e.g. no fire-breathing hippos), doing the 'code' for these is just xml - a perfect project for a beginning modder. You can try it yourself, or I'm sure there's plenty of other people that are willing to give it a shot.

If you need some help, or if by some miracle noone steps up, I'd be willing to help out.

Ekksu

Aaah, thank you!! The most xml I've done is just tweaking a few things, so replacing all the stats seems a little intimidating, but I've been slowly trying it!! I'm just not good at coming up with all the stats by myself. But!! Thank you, I'll fiddle around and see if I can get the hang of it!

Ekksu

Leonapp

I am in a huge need of a animal artist right now. I am making a animals mod and all I am missing is a artist!

Compo

Leonapp

Artist if you want we can work together. You create the art and I make the code to them. You seem to have alott of animals planned. Just add me on steam "Leonapp" if you want.