[A17] Mod Request: separate Construction and Repair?

Started by Wraithling, June 18, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraithling

I've been using one for A16. But I can't seem to find one (or didn't search hard enough, pardon me ;D) for A17. Is there one?

Distman

+1 Need to return in vanilla i think. Now my pawns are just running around and manically repairing stuff so i get nothing new built. Real bummer.

faltonico

I think refactored work priorities did that for A16. I don't know if Dingo changed that in A17.

Wraithling

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 18, 2017, 11:47:28 PM
I've made a mod for that :p

Thank you kaptain_kavern, you're the best!  :D

Quote from: Distman on June 18, 2017, 11:19:59 AM
+1 Need to return in vanilla i think. Now my pawns are just running around and manically repairing stuff so i get nothing new built. Real bummer.

Same here. Got hit by a second raid a day after the first and I ordered my Constructor to GET THAT D*** WALL BUILT but noooo... she had to repair the bloody sandbags first.  Raiders flowed through the wall gap and.. well.. I was pretty pissed at the unnecessary casualties.

Quote from: faltonico on June 18, 2017, 07:53:23 PM
I think refactored work priorities did that for A16. I don't know if Dingo changed that in A17.

I think that's one of those, though I personally used Worktabs by Fluffy and he (or she? :P) hasn't updated it to A17 yet.

BlackSmokeDMax

Wraithling, there is a WIP of Work Tab that you can run, look in the last few pages of Fluffy's thread, believe that is where the link was/is.

Here is the post that links to the test version on Fluffy's github: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.msg336585#msg336585

Wraithling

Thanks BlackSmokeDMax, I've been watching that thread too  ;). I'm holding out for a full release as I'm a bit hesitant to use a WIP version due to Fluffy saying he didn't test the mod a lot.

BlackSmokeDMax

I've been using it for a while with no issues, but of course you may run some mod I don't and see conflicts, so I don't blame you.