(Mod Request) Super Predator

Started by Kuroda117, February 11, 2017, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroda117

I see manhunters come in numbers but only in events, i tink we need one big and powerful predador who came like any animal but whit  a huge hungry who devour all life in the map and in the end raid your base, and of course this big guy don´t be tameable, only become a trophy for hunt like the Thrumbo, is a nice idea for anyone who have time and skill for do it, i can´t do it because i lack for dat  :'(

Fishbrains

So big angry thrombo? Might have time to give it a go this weekend. I think it should still be tameable but if it's hunger is ravenous it would just eat everything and your colony would starve.
Also like 10% manhunter chance so you better be lucky.

ChairmanPoo

In the Rim of Madness mod by Jecrell:

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell/posts

You'll get Dark Youngs. Which while rarely manhunters proper, get hungry really fast, and tend to consider your colonists game. Specially nasty in really cold places as most creatures leave, and they stick around waiting for your colonists to leave to eat them.

Kuroda117

Yeah, i have that mod and whit a good weapon, kill it when they appear and throw the body in the fire, but i want to see something like a t-rex (no something like a dinosaur at least), this predator come to you map and start to eat any animal he/she see, let you nothing to hunt, in the end he have to choose leave the place or eat all your colonist, high resistance to weapons, leave you in dissapear because nothing can stop him and maybe whit a little luck....he leave you in the ruins of you base and maybe 1 colonist survive the nightmare, is a great dream see something like that.....and a pack of manhunter of this predator is dead end.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Kuroda117 on February 11, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
Yeah, i have that mod and whit a good weapon, kill it when they appear and throw the body in the fire, but i want to see something like a t-rex (no something like a dinosaur at least), this predator come to you map and start to eat any animal he/she see, let you nothing to hunt, in the end he have to choose leave the place or eat all your colonist, high resistance to weapons, leave you in dissapear because nothing can stop him and maybe whit a little luck....he leave you in the ruins of you base and maybe 1 colonist survive the nightmare, is a great dream see something like that.....and a pack of manhunter of this predator is dead end.

Then keep tab on my mod ( DinoRim - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30650.0 ): You will have more super predators than you can handle~ (dinosaurs usually hunts in packs)