[A16][Fences and Embrasures Bug Fix] I've Got You In My Sights (0.0.2)

Started by DonationBox, February 15, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamionFury

Quote from: ZLF on April 01, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
Here it is.
It seems no problem for me, but I haven't made further tests.

Thanks, ZLF, for posting this. I'm on a Mac and it's not very easy for me to build ms projects. This resolved Harmony conflicts and seems to work just fine for me.

onidlorah

Hey there, i just saw the mod ed-embrasures and there it was said to use this mod combined with his to make it more real. i downloaded and installed both mods. And as soon as i started the game in mods menu was a message telling me it's out of date with the harmony feature.. i don't know anything about modding so my question is.... Can i use this feature now or do i have to wait till it's updated, to work without problems. Thanks in advance haroldino

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: onidlorah on May 09, 2017, 08:00:54 AM
Hey there

Mod author has been MIA for a while now. Use this version that someone else made and posted earlier in the comments.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

onidlorah

vampiresoap

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on May 09, 2017, 08:45:28 AM
Quote from: onidlorah on May 09, 2017, 08:00:54 AM
Hey there

Mod author has been MIA for a while now. Use this version that someone else made and posted earlier in the comments.

OMG thanks so much! This works wonders.

Jaxxa

Comrade Smartass

I tried the A16 mod in A17.  Causes raiders to totally ignore colonists unless melee attacked first, in which case the raiders will only attack back with melee.  Also, the embrasures mod still doesn't fix the issue this mod was made to fix yet.

kaptain_kavern

Hey Comrade looks like there is a A17 version just a few post above

Igams

Quote from: Jaxxa on May 29, 2017, 04:49:11 AM
From what I have seen this mod might not be needed anymore.

That's interesting. I notice you still recommend this for your Embrasure mod though so I guess this hasn't been proven yet? I wonder what happened. Maybe A17 changed targeting mechanics?

Penitent Engine

Any word on whether it's still necessary? Thanks.

Chaos17

This is a really nice mod, I use it mainly for my farm, I hate that the babies animals I got to get killed by predators, lol

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Penitent Engine on August 07, 2017, 03:03:41 AM
Any word on whether it's still necessary? Thanks.
I guess Jaxxa meant that enemies behave normally and shoot back at you through embrasures without this mod.

That's what I get from the sentence, but I can't confirm nor infirm if it is working normally (haven't tested embrasures in A17 at all)

GlitchKs

I will rephrase what others said here in clear terms.

This mod is no longer needed in A17. The AI now functions like this natively. This was very much needed in A16 but that is no longer the case.