Name In Game Steam Gift Not Working

Started by OmniRusted, February 15, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmniRusted

So, long story. I stream RimWorld, and have been for a while. I bought it originally on the website before the Steam release. Now the Steam release has been out a while, and a viewer bought me the Name In Game package. Only thing is, when I registered in creative, there is no option for any creative content in my profile. He bought me it on Steam, and I'm not exactly sure how to go about making this happen.

milon

Stupid question, but do you have RimWorld available to play via Steam?  If not, go to https://ludeon.com/rimworld/getmygame/ and register it on Steam.

Otherwise, shoot an email to Tynan ([email protected]) and explain the situation.  He's the only one with access to the Creative Rewards system to manually correct that for you.

OmniRusted

I have already got it on Steam, and yeah this whole thing is confusing. Thank you very much for your help.

milon

No problem.  And welcome to the forum!  :)  I hope we see you around here a bit.  In case you haven't seen it, there's a Video subforum where you can post your upcoming/live streams if you'd like to.