[A11] Alpha Muffalo (1.8)

Started by Kirid, April 14, 2014, 09:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC_Reaper

Quote from: SC_Reaper on January 02, 2015, 12:21:46 PM
The normal muffalos can be out in -45 celcius, so i thud it were a bit strange :P and added <ComfyTemperatureMin>-52</ComfyTemperatureMin> myself. (Maybe it could be added as an official part of the mod?  ;))
I missed that, good catch. Uploading a new version with that changed. Set it at -52 just because..
Well, you're wellcome. :D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

SC_Reaper

Thanks for the inspiration! After some time with your mod you inspired me to make my own mod. You may have seen it already, but it's the New Weather mod. Your concept of adding somthing that isn't a huge gamechanger is nice. So i made something which is supposed to do the same.

I've placed a link to your mod underneath the title.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

jabbamonkey

I did a revised texture for the traditional muffalo...

Then I redid the texture of the Alpha so my game would look consistent...  :)

And, if you are interested my other animals...

Oooh, and I just saw that Alpha 9 was released. Please update the mod so it's compatible. Thanks!!!

Kirid

Updated to Alpha 10!
I'm sure Biodiversity will be updated soon enough. I almost wanted to give up updating this mod separately since this is not included.
Alpha 9 got 700 downloads, which I think is a good indicator of how many people prefer just Alphalos instead of the entire animal pack.
As always, Enjoy :) Please report any issues.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Igabod

Biodiversity is going to take a little time to update. First I have to ask Haplo to update the .dll when he gets done updating his mods. I'm considering making the Biodiversity mod into a modular one where you can choose whether or not to use a specific animal.

Eisenwulf

The link for the A10 Alpha Muffalo is gone... is there an alt location for the download?
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

Kirid

Here it is in case you are still playing alpha 10, or want to update it yourself.
I am wary to update to 11 because of growing incompatibilities with other mods.
I'm also working on getting a dropbox with all my mods and past versions, when I get some free time.

Eisenwulf

Quote from: Kirid on June 22, 2015, 12:51:45 PM
Here it is in case you are still playing alpha 10, or want to update it yourself.
I am wary to update to 11 because of growing incompatibilities with other mods.
I'm also working on getting a dropbox with all my mods and past versions, when I get some free time.
I suspect you're not the only mod developer. Thanks for the link  :D
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

gunny

Was just looking for this dl thx Kirid

Kirid

Went ahead and updated for alpha 11, some people enjoy it I suppose.
Changed the leather color, it was identical to regular muffalo.
They now get angry manhunter when shotr, same chance as other things like deer and muffalo, might need changing.
Feedback is welcome!

harpo99999

Kirid

falcongrey

Thank you! Been missing my Alphas. :D
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

«Temple»

With the A12 update, maybe add a Alpha warg?  Or other Alpha animals?