Blueprints

Started by AngleWyrm, February 16, 2017, 02:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Fluffy's Blueprints mod makes it possible to export and import whole buildings between games.

So here's me tavern for entertaining the guests:

Materials
1305 Wood
589 Granite blocks
210 Steel
10 Cloth

installation
Drop the bluprint file into the folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Blueprints

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Hydromancerx

This is cool I have some saved for my tribal village such as ...

- Log Hut
- Log Shop
- Round House
- Log Barn
- Longhouse
Its recommended you use the Log Wall mod and the Primitive Floors mod. Also the barn uses the Animal Stalls and the Animal Feed Trough.

Download

ambivalence

Probably, you guys would like to share your bases' blueprints here for Haplo_X1's mod Misc. MapGen FactionBase (but these xmls should be converted beforehand). It's a good idea to share it here and I'll share something too l8er, but it would be even better to see some of your buildings in-game. Screenshots appreciated :3

AngleWyrm

Six-bedroom apartment

In each of the bedrooms is also a guest-bed from Orion's Hospitality mod, which I use as starting guest quarters. After I've got a proper Inn constructed then it's for guest overflow. The penalty for sharing is only -5, so it's survivable during the early game.

Guests tend to fill up from the front door, so it's possible to decide who must share a room first.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh