Rimworld Olympics

Started by HsaS, February 17, 2017, 04:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HsaS

The Olympics (Or whatever you would want to call it) can be an event which happens once per year where all the factions decide to meet up to do their own type of Olympic Games. Everyone is NEUTRAL at the event, if you choose to attack at the Olympics every faction will be hostile and gun you down.

It would be at a different location each year.

The map would have houses for each faction complete with food, beds and a stockpile zone, and a hospital in case of injury.

You would send your best colonists into to participate in events. Some event ideas:

Shooting:
Shoot targets from 20 units away whoever gets best score wins.

Gladiator:
Colonists equipped with spears and fight various animals in a walled in zone, as soon as a colonist is downed/killed they are out. Last man standing wins.

Sculpture Crafting:
Colonists build a sculpture, one with highest beauty wins.

Brawl:
Colonist on colonist, person from each faction in a free for all fight, if a colonist dies or is downed they are out. Winner is last man standing. Any weapons (Melee or guns, choice up to  you)

Base Building:
Colonists would need to build a 10x10 structure of their choosing in 3 min, most  beautiful structure wins.

You would receive a gold (3 points), silver (2 points) or bronze (1 point) medal (Or something like a medal) from each event. Highest score overall wins.

Factions in third, second and first win some silver plus a grand sculpture they can put up at their base engraved with "First Place of the Rimworld Olympics 5501" etc.

I know it's supposed to be a Rimworld where it's kill or be killed but I think it'd be good to have a neutral faction event which you can take part in for fun.

grinch

Quote from: HsaS on February 17, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
The Olympics (Or whatever you would want to call it) can be an event which happens once per year where all the factions decide to meet up to do their own type of Olympic Games. Everyone is NEUTRAL at the event, if you choose to attack at the Olympics every faction will be hostile and gun you down.

It would be at a different location each year.

The map would have houses for each faction complete with food, beds and a stockpile zone, and a hospital in case of injury.

You would send your best colonists into to participate in events. Some event ideas:

Shooting:
Shoot targets from 20 units away whoever gets best score wins.

Gladiator:
Colonists equipped with spears and fight various animals in a walled in zone, as soon as a colonist is downed/killed they are out. Last man standing wins.

Sculpture Crafting:
Colonists build a sculpture, one with highest beauty wins.

Brawl:
Colonist on colonist, person from each faction in a free for all fight, if a colonist dies or is downed they are out. Winner is last man standing. Any weapons (Melee or guns, choice up to  you)

Base Building:
Colonists would need to build a 10x10 structure of their choosing in 3 min, most  beautiful structure wins.

You would receive a gold (3 points), silver (2 points) or bronze (1 point) medal (Or something like a medal) from each event. Highest score overall wins.

Factions in third, second and first win some silver plus a grand sculpture they can put up at their base engraved with "First Place of the Rimworld Olympics 5501" etc.

I know it's supposed to be a Rimworld where it's kill or be killed but I think it'd be good to have a neutral faction event which you can take part in for fun.

Gladiator is a thing i would love that being modded

Mikhail Reign

Did you really need to quote the OP, only other post in the thread, in it's entirety, just to say that?