[1.0] Project Armoury 1.2.0.3

Started by Plymouth, December 25, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hi sumghai,
someone is working on a new storage mod, i think at the end he will have shelfes with multiple weapon/item too.
[B18][WiP]Advanced Stocking - Overstack/Overlay items on shelves
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40933.0

Alternative you can use Extended storage, the clothing rack can store 11 weapon/appareal (need to be same kind) at 2x1 tile.
https://github.com/DoctorVanGogh/ExtendedStorage

sumghai

Thanks for the suggestions, Canute.

I've played around with Advanced Stocking, and for the most part it seems promising, although at the moment it mixes weapon types on the same cell (i.e. I cannot have one cell dedicated to knives, and another dedicated to pistols).

As for ExtendedStorage, you link you gave me isn't the most recent B18 repo (this one is) and causes the debug log to spam errors to do with undefined/missing classes. Besides, the clothing rack in the latest working version of the mod can only store apparel, and there are no options available for multistacking weapons. I may have to hack up some XML files to make a custom weapons rack for ExtendedStorage.

Canute

No sumghai,
use the version from DoctorVanGogh, he was the one who did the B18 updates. And that version don't give errors.
I use that version.
And btw. the clothing rack internal limit the storage to the first item which get drop on the rack.
So you can allow all weapons, and just keep one kind of weapon each rack like you wanted.

Plymouth

Updated to "B19" unstable version, adding a whole bunch of stuff and improving everything else :P

Plymouth

I've fixed the workGiver so that you can actually make stuff at a workbench

Plymouth

00Nowhereman

G11 is here woooo
love this mod <3

@plymouth, i hope you dont forget to update the Mediafire Link tho.
Behave Yourself, Respect The Others.

Plymouth

@00Nowhereman

as you might've already checked, I did update the link.

koviack

i get this error from this mod
and a whole spam of yellow numbers such as :
Parsed 16.2 as int.
Parsed 32.5 as int.
Parsed 21.7 as int.
Parsed 34.8 as int.
Parsed 11.2 as int.

[attachment deleted due to age]

wolfsilver00

I just researched the Gas operated weapons (Ak-47 for example)  but can't find anywhere to craft it? Its not in machining table nor in the frame milling machine... What am I doing wrong?
1.0 btw

Plymouth