Food not going into hopper

Started by thorpey949, February 19, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorpey949

My pawns put the food on the hopper but it seems like hopper is not accepting it. Has anyone ran into this issue before?

SpaceDorf

What do you mean by not accepting ?

If the Food Dispenser is not working, you may have placed the hopper the wrong way around. The open side of the U has to point toward the Dispenser.

If it feels like the put it on the floor instead into the hopper check the priority settings of the stockpiles which accept this kind of food.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

thorpey949

It looks like they put it on the floor rather than in the hopper itself, i'll look at the priorities and see what i can do.

Calahan

@ thorpery949 - Are your still having a problem with this? If you are then please can you post a save file (where this is happening) so that the issue can be investigated further.

I can not recall any such issue with hoppers being reported before, or at least not for a long time, since they have been around since forever. So this sounds like a user related issue to me, and not a bug with the game. I will close this thread in a few days if there is no further input.

J_Dawg_27

Did you put a stockpile under the hopper by accident?

Calahan

Closing this due to there being no further info from OP. (@ J_Dawg_27 - That might be a pretty good guess at the problem. Although we won't know if you're right without the OP replying).