[Mod Request] Multi coloured planning

Started by Wacoede, February 19, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacoede

could someone please make a mod that allows us to change the colour of the planning tool similar to what Extra Planning used to do

One thing I'd like to see over what was done is instead of it being in a separate category make it so you can right click the Planning tool to choose which colour you want

Thanks in advanced

tigg

Yes, I really miss having an extra colour.

Wacoede

AngleWyrm

good idea: I'de like to have a color for designating areas to be mined out and another color for furniture and another for work tables, and another for various lighting and fixtures.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

charkesd

this shouldnt be a mod it should be part of the game exactly the way you draw and remove different areas, click to select a color then draw

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: charkesd on March 13, 2017, 01:40:42 AM
this shouldnt be a mod it should be part of the game exactly the way you draw and remove different areas, click to select a color then draw

Quite often some of the mods do make it to vanilla. I do think it is pretty nice some of the bumps get ironed out using the mod system to begin with. Also, with community feedback, they get new ideas and general improvements added as well.

I think in the long run this would certainly be something that is viable for inclusion in the main game. There is even a thread where the mod author can suggest their mod for such inclusion.

charkesd

yes im saying skip all that and make it part of the game now

;)