Looking for mod: Resource bar condenser

Started by tigg, February 19, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigg

Back in A12 (last version I played before A16) I had a mod that condensed the resource bar down the left side of the screen in to groups. I don't remember which one did it - was it EDB interface? Is there an A16 equivalent?

Currently, mine is too long for my small screen and of course, the things I want to check at a glance are off the screen.

Don't suppose there's an A16 version of Inventory either?

Dopper

QuoteCan you add a way to show a listing of all the resources in stockpiles much like the overlay on the left side of the screen?
Im running lots of mods and i have a huge list to fit the screen, i then need to keep opening and closing categories all the time, trying to keep track of resources, and its a pain in the but.
In my personal opion it would be a usefull adition something like a windows with all items in stockpiles present in something like a list (weapons and apparel would be a bonus but i dont want to ask too much).
I think there was a mod that added a tab in something like alpha 14 that did something similiar to what im asking.
Sry for the bad english.
Note: Sry if this is not focused on your first post :S, i decided to keep the post as it might grab your atention or desire to make a mod like the one im asking
I just replied this in another thread, and then i saw yours.
Just came to say im also interested in a mod like mentioned and i also remember inventory :D

This isn't the sub-forum for mod requests.  You want to be posting requests here.

This sub-forum is for modders to get help with making mods.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.