[A17] eatKenny's Turret Collection : Tesla Turret & Naval Gun! [2017-06-01]

Started by duduluu, February 21, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duduluu

Adds manned machine gun turrets and different types of advanced turrets.

Author

Original Author: eatKenny
Current Maintainer: duduluu

Features

M2 Browning machine gun
A manned M2 browning machine gun. 
Make at machining table. 

Incendiary grenade launcher
Incendiary grenade launcher fires 4 incendiary grenades at target area with each volley. Fires over walll, need to be manned. 
Ammo: Incendiary grenades (Make at machining table.) 
Make at machining table. 

Anti-materiel turret
A turret mounted with a .50 Cal anti-materiel gun that automatically fires at enemies. 
Build Cost: Turret .50 cal anti-materiel gun (Make at machining table.) 

Rocket launcher
Rocket launcher fires 6 rockets at target area with each volley. Fires over wall, need to be manned. 
Ammo: 132mm rockets (Make at machining table.) 

Cannon turret
A turret mounted with a 120mm cannon gun on tanks. deals extra armor-piercing damage if the round has a direct hit. 
Ammo: 120mm cannon shell (Make at machining table.) 
Build Cost: 120mm cannon gun (Get via buying only.) 

Howitzer turret
A turret mounted with a 155mm howitzer. Fires over wall, need to be manned. 
Ammo: 155mm howitzer shell (Make at machining table.) 
Build Cost: 155mm howitzer (Get via buying only.) 

Chain gun turret
A turret mounted with a 25mm chain gun, deals extra armor-piercing damage if the round has a direct hit. Need to be manned.   
Build Cost: 25mm chain gun (Get via buying only.) 

40mm naval gun turret
An 40mm naval gun turret that rapidly fires at enemies, deals extra armor-piercing damage if the round has a direct hit. Need to be manned. 
Build Cost: 40mm naval gun (Get via buying only.) 

28cm naval gun turret
The ancient German 28cm naval gun was a 283 mm caliber gun designed in 1934 used on the Scharnhorst class battleships. It fires HE shells at long distance, deals devastating damage in large area. Fires over wall, need to be manned. 
Ammo: 28cm naval gun shell (Make at machining table.) 
Build Cost: 28cm naval gun (Get via buying only.) 

Tesla turret
The tesla turret is a short range defense turret, it uses a combination of electricity generation and atmosphere ionization to hurl artificial lightning bolts at hostile attackers. 
Build Cost: Tesla coil (Make at machining table.) 

Smart mine
A smart anti-personnel mine, launch itself to the enemy within a small radius and explode. 
Make at machining table. 

Orbital arms dealer

-= Safe to existing saves =-

Download and Subscribe

Steam Workshop
Github Release
Baidu Cloud Disk

Source Code

Github

License

Source code: MIT License
Artwork: Creative Commons License Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

eatKenny

Zxypher

This looks fantastic thanks for maintaining this because I've missed it greatly.

Steelwolf

Thanks for bringing this mod back to life for us! I really do appreciate it! Although, I was wondering if you are able to create and include the 15 cm SK C/25 naval gun to the collection? If so then I would very much be grateful since I suddenly got sparkled up with the idea of bringing Scharnhorst into rimworld. So for she looks spectacular! Here's a preview of my progress! 50% complete and almost colonist supportable. :D Preview: http://imgur.com/a/YWmhw

duduluu

Quote from: eatKenny on February 21, 2017, 08:13:38 AM
looks amazing, nice work mate!

All the credit goes to you. And I have gotten much modding knowledge by updating this.

duduluu

Quote from: Steelwolf on February 21, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
Thanks for bringing this mod back to life for us! I really do appreciate it! Although, I was wondering if you are able to create and include the 15 cm SK C/25 naval gun to the collection? If so then I would very much be grateful since I suddenly got sparkled up with the idea of bringing Scharnhorst into rimworld. So for she looks spectacular! Here's a preview of my progress! 50% complete and almost colonist supportable. :D Preview: http://imgur.com/a/YWmhw

It's a good idea. And your battleship is so cooooooool!

faltonico

From the pictures i got the impression the are all manned now, ¿are they? I remember the 40 mm one was automated.

duduluu

Quote from: faltonico on February 22, 2017, 03:01:33 AM
From the pictures i got the impression the are all manned now, ¿are they? I remember the 40 mm one was automated.

Yes, i was automated, but I now changed it to need to manned for balance.

GreyHuskie

This is indeed a great mod by eatKenny and update by duduluu, i really wanted more options in my colony defense system. My sincere thanks to both!
But i discovered the hard way that it is not save game friendly, or at least i messed up at some point.

duduluu

Quote from: GreyHuskie on February 22, 2017, 12:21:23 PM
This is indeed a great mod by eatKenny and update by duduluu, i really wanted more options in my colony defense system. My sincere thanks to both!
But i discovered the hard way that it is not save game friendly, or at least i messed up at some point.

I haven't test it with lot of other mod, but I'm sure it's safe to venilla saves

GreyHuskie

Quote from: duduluu on February 22, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: GreyHuskie on February 22, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

I haven't test it with lot of other mod, but I'm sure it's safe to venilla saves

My bad here, after poking around the logs and some testing, i found out that the errors i was getting have nothing to do with the mod!
I'm really sorry for making an statement that could hurt the mod image before being sure what was cause of the errors.

faltonico

Quote from: duduluu on February 22, 2017, 03:44:11 AM
Quote from: faltonico on February 22, 2017, 03:01:33 AM

Yes, i was automated, but I now changed it to need to manned for balance.
Thank you for updating this, i was stuck at the dll update... i don't know how to compile yet. Fortunately, changing that turret to the way it was before was an easy .xml change.
Thank you again for your dedication.

raras

isnt that 28cm turret too big to use in just one map? how about making it long range artillery that uses launcher pods targeting system when it sending troops and supplies to raid party, only it doesnt carry supplies & people but shelling enemy bases.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

eatKenny

Quote from: raras on March 09, 2017, 11:29:40 PM
isnt that 28cm turret too big to use in just one map? how about making it long range artillery that uses launcher pods targeting system when it sending troops and supplies to raid party, only it doesnt carry supplies & people but shelling enemy bases.
i guess for that you need the 18 inch guns from the yamato then ::)

ambivalence

Could you make standalone for tesla? I think, many of us would appreciate it.