[B18] Domian Conflict Pack + Anomlian Order Faction

Started by Kokyalord, March 02, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokyalord

The rim is expanding, and with that comes new powers vying for control of the rim.

This mod brings what I like to call the Domian Conflict into Rimworld.

This mod introduces two new factions:
1. The Domian Alliance, who are friendly and add a new possible ally to the Rim who are equipped with high tech weaponry
2. The Domian Renegades, who are hostile to everyone and utilize the Domian technology in order to make life a living hell

In addition, this mod includes a bunch of new weapons based around laser technology, which have high accuracy and decent range, but painfully slow fire rates. It also includes new armor and clothing used by the factions. Both the weapons and the armor can be researched and crafted, and come in both Alliance and Renegade colors.

New gear:

It also introduces a brand new NPC, the Combat Bot, which fights alongside both factions as a formidable foe for anyone on the receiving end of its judgment.

Tread carefully, colonists. For every powerful ally, there is an equally powerful enemy.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hicg4x1hc52lad/Domian.zip?dl=0

In addition, enjoy another one of my creations:

Brings a brand new faction into Rimworld called the Anomlian Order. They're a bunch of imperialistic space knights who use weapons and armor stylized after medieval times.

Comes with the faction, new weapons, armor, research, and items all related to the Order.

Anomlian weapons have a high rate of fire and bullet speed, but come at the cost of accuracy, as well as below-average damage and range.

Gear:

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fszmokx0fgvat8/anomlian.zip?dl=0

Heni

I will try here... Man Nice texture you have done! Good work

Harry_Dicks

These textures from the previews look FANTASTIC! They look like they are going to fit in perfectly with RimWorld's aesthetics, bravo!

I'm looking forward to trying out your work. Thank you so much for this!

Heni

I dont see any bugs, the textures are perfect in the game, if is possible think to do a CE patch and your mod will be perfect! Good work.

Umbreon117

Ooo...It's gonna be a long time before I can play with the Anomlians, but when I do they will be PERFECT for me!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.