[A16] Repower - Machine Idling and Power Rebalancing

Started by Texel, February 21, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Quote from: be_cracked on July 05, 2017, 12:54:33 PM
Quote from: faltonico on July 04, 2017, 03:16:36 AM
THANKS A LOT TO be_cracked!!
Now I don't have to worry about flicking all of my benches when not in use! I set them all to 0 zero idle power consumption and base game power consumption when working, I can have autoflickable benches instead power rebalancing!
Of course also thanks to the author, for releasing his code, very appreciated indeed!.

You should all be turning off your electric appliances when not in use IRL!

Again I'd like to remind you that Texel and fmauNeko are the ones you should thank!
Well thanks a lot to Texel and fmauNeko!
But without you i wouldn't have been able to compile it, so thanks to you too xD

be_cracked

I'm glad you managed to compile it yourself. It's always good to have more people understand this stuff^^

And I just want to make sure it does not look like I want to steal anybodies credit, because such stuff is really low.

faltonico

While testing another mod i bumped into this:
StatRequest for null thing.
Followed immediately by:
Exception in Tick (pawn=Sulle, job=WaitMaintainPosture, CurToil=3): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetBaseValueFor (Verse.BuildableDef) <0x0001d>
at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValueUnfinalized (RimWorld.StatRequest,bool) <0x00022>
at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (RimWorld.StatRequest,bool) <0x0003d>
at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00042>
at RimWorld.StatExtension.GetStatValue (Verse.Thing,RimWorld.StatDef,bool) <0x0002b>
at RePower.repowerHook/JobDriver_WatchBuilding_WatchTickAction_Patch._WatchTickAction (RimWorld.JobDriver_WatchBuilding) <0x000c8>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobDriver_WatchBuilding.WatchTickAction_Patch1 (object) <0x000ea>
at RimWorld.JobDriver_PlayHorseshoes.WatchTickAction () <0x00096>
at RimWorld.JobDriver_WatchBuilding/<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator1D.<>m__61 () <0x00017>
at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () <0x002a3>
lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=WaitMaintainPosture, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture

When one of my pawns was using a horseshoe pin. Is it trying to check if it has current? xD

I don't know if it could happen in the original unmodified mod though.

LiteEmUp

so anyone likely was able t oconvert this from a16 to a17?? care to share pls!! lol

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

alex-7902

Quote from: SpaceDorf on July 25, 2017, 01:39:33 PM
Quote from: be_cracked on July 05, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
Quote from: vaguiners on July 03, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
someone pls post the compiled mod for a17

I did.

theres the link ..

I have one instead of the link [attachment deleted by admin due to age]?You can throw off the converted link.
You can throw off the converted link. To not moderated the moderator. Sry for english say thanks to
Google translator

SpaceDorf

Yeap.

That happened, the Forum Server was running low on storage, so Ludeon deleted some older Attachments ..
This mod is not the only one that suffered.

Let me check my Notes ... there it is

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

alex-7902

Ruptga

Is there any chance a wizard could update this again, or make their own version?  It's pretty great.

be_cracked

Quote from: Ruptga on November 18, 2017, 06:10:35 PM
Is there any chance a wizard could update this again, or make their own version?  It's pretty great.

I agree. Sadly I do not have the time right now to do it.

notfood

mmmm this implementation looks awful registerSpecialPowerTrader/registerWorkTable hardcoded is no good.

I'll see if I can pull out the HardcoreSK implementation.

Ruptga

Quote from: notfood on November 19, 2017, 04:57:03 AM
mmmm this implementation looks awful registerSpecialPowerTrader/registerWorkTable hardcoded is no good.

I don't know what that means, but it sounds awesome. <3

SpaceDorf

Quote from: notfood on November 19, 2017, 04:57:03 AM

Yes Please  ;)

vaguiners

csc RePower.cs /r:UnityEngine.dll /r:System.dll /r:UnityEngine.dll /r:0Harmony.dll /r:HugsLib.dll /r:Assembly-CSharp.dl
l
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 1.3.1.60616
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

RePower.cs(60,28): error CS1061: 'Pawn_DrawTracker' does not contain a definition for 'rotator' and no extension method 'rotator' accepting a first argument of type 'Pawn_DrawTracker' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RePower.cs(163,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RePowerDef' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RePower.cs(314,41): error CS1061: 'ReservationManager' does not contain a definition for 'IsReserved' and no extension method 'IsReserved' accepting a first argument of type 'ReservationManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RePower.cs(345,50): error CS1061: 'ReservationManager' does not contain a definition for 'IsReserved' and no extension method 'IsReserved' accepting a first argument of type 'ReservationManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RePower.cs(361,54): error CS1061: 'ReservationManager' does not contain a definition for 'IsReserved' and no extension method 'IsReserved' accepting a first argument of type 'ReservationManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
error CS5001: Program does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point