Right click problem [Update - Not a bug]

Started by Piotro, February 24, 2017, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piotro

I played for two days and then suddenly there is a problem with right click -
when i select character and want order some action by right clicking - it only works on few items like logs but not on animals,walls,objects etc
also right clicking sometimes workes like [tab] - opening architect menu (in controls everything is ok)

nccvoyager

The right-click context menu only opens when something can be done with the object beneath the cursor.

Set an animal for hunting, select a colonist, and then right-click the animal.
If the context menu still does not show up, please upload a copy of your output_log file and your saved game.

Calahan

As nccvoyager says, there is no persistent right-click pop-up menu, as it only appears under certain/correct circumstances. And going by your OP, it sounds like it is appearing under these circumstances.

I'm going to close this as a none bug. If you think I have closed this in error, then please PM me and I will re-open it. Although I will only re-open it as a bug if you can provide a reliable way of reproducing it. Although I may re-open this (and move it) as a support issue if you are still having problems.

@ nccvoyager - Thanks for the assist. Although I've written that so many times now in your case that I should just make it my signature to save myself some time :)