Friendlies.......

Started by Tekuki, February 24, 2017, 09:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekuki

I think everyone can agree that friendlies kinda suck. one that they come in super small number of like 1-3 people and they wander to where you at and not move, i just had a raid and friendly's come, YAY but it was only 1 and by the time he got close to my base the raiders already fleeing, the friendlies didn't even have time to draft itself to fight. I Just hoping that A17 make friendly's at less move instead of wandering and to react to manhunter pack fast, they usually attack the manhunter animals when it attack them.
(sorry if my english is bad)

Serenity

They are also badly armed.

Once I've had quite a lot of them show up to fight a boomrat manhunter pack I was waiting out. They distracted enough of them to allow me to sally out and together we defeated them without casualties.
Rarely even the suicidals can be useful. I've seem them distract mechanoids.

Stormfox

The "friendlies" sub-event should be made part of the actual raid event.
With that I mean that in addition to the usual raid types, there should be cloned ones that are the same but with the added message "but your friends from xyz warned you and followed them to your base to lend a hand". The actual raid would then play out similar to the "help me" event, just that the enemies would come in first and the friendlies later.

Tekuki

all i really want is for them to at least run to your base like someone life is on the line (usually mines) instead of being like, "don't worry we here to help, but let take a long and slow walk to clam our minds before we get there"